Breast Cancer Awareness Purse

wanajo

Thanks, I LOVE the lining too...this purse is very special to me. I was diagnosed recently with breast cancer so it has significant meaning for me.

That is pretty, Where did you find the pattern? I'm working on a Quiltghan rite now for breast cancer awarness.. and I'll be haveing the pattern avail in my Etsy, but I'd love to make one of these... I don't know her personaly. but a Local area Raido DJ. just found out she has breast cancer and just had a masectomy. she's a young gal too with a 4 yr old. and I wanted to make up this Afghan and send it to her.. and this purse would be a nice touch too.. I could make one for her little girl to go with the ghan.

again Great work!

Beautifully done, Wanajo, and your embellishment and lining wrap it up with style. I can imagine how especially special this project has been for you considering your recent diagnosis. My thoughts and prayers are with you as you journey on. Remember to breathe. :hug

Thanks for all the compliments, everyone.

Here is the link for the pattern I used...I did however heavily modify it. I add more chains to the starting chain to make it wider as well as more rows to make it taller. I also changed the straps...mine are 6 rows of single crochet joined together with slip stitches.

annmcc1976, I can't wait to see your finished project!

That really is such a very special purse, I am sure whoever wins it will hold it dear to their heart. My prayers are with you through this journey

Archived