Our House [Archive 5]

Super Granny

Evening gals! :D

Jaden is really ill so I haven't had a chance to get the yarn for my angel yet. I'm hoping tomorrow he is better. :yes

Thank you! :manyheart But not much rest when i'm on puke duty. He woke me up twice last night & by then it's already everywhere. :yuck

Poor Jaden...and poor you. I never made it to the bathroom either, when I was sick as a kid...

Give J a hug and say all his Aunties here at the ville hope he's better really fast!

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd like some shelves like that myself :yes I've got to get more organized this year :blush

Me too. I'm so very sorry about this y'all. :blush I know most of you already have your supplies and now I change things at the last minute. That's the way it goes with designing sometimes though.

Part of my organization mission this year is going to be getting every RHSS color and making a swatches of each color so I can play around with them. Think I'll put them in these CD holder books like BD uses. That way I could slip in the swatch then label the front :yes

Cara thats a great idea.:yes

NOw, don't let Wendy hear this, but Cara - where is the list of what colors of yarn the Angel needs?

Burgundy - 24 oz

Buff- 29 oz

White - 10 oz

Buff - 2 oz

Brown - 2 oz

Blue - 6 oz

Gold - 1 oz

Black - 1 oz

Jaden is really ill so I haven't had a chance to get the yarn for my angel yet. I'm hoping tomorrow he is better. :yes

Poor kid. :( Hope he's better tomorrow :hug

Cara - remember those old disc holders they had - they worked sort of like a rolodex? For the 3" disks, I mean.

I bet BD has one laying around. You could put your swatches in there, and then thumb right through them, organize them by color, etc. I bet that would work, too!

(And he's be happy to get rid of those obsolete things, so it would be easier to pawn one or two off of him)

Umm... I'll be leaving this discussion NOW... I don't do the puke thing very well... :no :no :cry

:rofl :rofl :rofl

I have no issues with it. I am the nurse all the other nurses would come to when a pt. would get sick. Now the other end & i'm running for the hills.

Poor Jaden...and poor you. I never made it to the bathroom either, when I was sick as a kid...

Give J a hug and say all his Aunties here at the ville hope he's better really fast!

I sure will......thanks. :manyheart

Tabby, hope he feels better soon. :hug

Krystal, I heard you, but I won't tell Wendy. :devil

Thank you! :manyheart

Tabby hope Jaden feels better soon :hug

Thank You! :manyheart

I have no issues with it. I am the nurse all the other nurses would come to when a pt. would get sick. Now the other end & i'm running for the hills.

I break out in a cold sweat when I hear of anyone my kids have even remotely come into contact with that has had this.

HB and I have this deal - *I* do mice.. He is terrified of mice. I set the traps, empty them, etc... HE gets bucket duty. If he is at work, he will come home at once to take over for me, as I need to lay down in a quiet room with music on, and not be disturbed until all sick episodes are over. I do not do "sick" very well. :lol

I break out in a cold sweat when I hear of anyone my kids have even remotely come into contact with that has had this.

HB and I have this deal - *I* do mice.. He is terrified of mice. I set the traps, empty them, etc... HE gets bucket duty. If he is at work, he will come home at once to take over for me, as I need to lay down in a quiet room with music on, and not be disturbed until all sick episodes are over. I do not do "sick" very well. :lol

:rofl :rofl

That is way too funny!! You could not live in this house then because no one ever hits the bucket. And my Hubby gets migraines & is an extremist when he gets sick. Even I have a hard time with him. YUCK!! I swear they built this apartment horribly because the bathroom is off of the livingroom. nothing like hearing that while your trying to relax. YUCK!!

Okay, i'll spare you anymore or this "sick" talk. :lol:lol:lol

NOw, don't let Wendy hear this, but Cara - where is the list of what colors of yarn the Angel needs?

I heard you too. :lol

I'm sorry he isn't feeling good. I hope he feels better really soon.:hug

Hi, everyone. Looks like there's going to be a whole lot of angels being made in here. It will be lots of fun seeing them come together.

Hope Jaden feels better really soon. I can do "sick" duty, but I don't pretend to enjoy it.

The deer won this year. John got skunked again today.

I've been cranking out squares (7 1/2" by 7 1/2") for preemie afghans today. I'm up to 11 1/2 now. I'm using up the left over yarn from the stacked cubes so far.

:rofl :rofl

That is way too funny!! You could not live in this house then because no one ever hits the bucket. And my Hubby gets migraines & is an extremist when he gets sick. Even I have a hard time with him. YUCK!! I swear they built this apartment horribly because the bathroom is off of the livingroom. nothing like hearing that while your trying to relax. YUCK!!

Okay, i'll spare you anymore or this "sick" talk. :lol:lol:lol

eww. but it reminds me of the time that Emma was sick one night and i heard her so I ran up to the other end of the house to see how she was and she must not have made it to the bathroom and did it all over the floor and of course me running to see her I slipped over her throwup and so not only did I have to clean up the floor and tend to her but I had to clean myself up too. :lol

Ok I have my colours and have started the Angel ghan. I replaced the red with dark green and the blue dress is now going to be a red dress.

Sounds like a great layout to me :D I'm dying to start work on mine. Gotta wait 1 hour 50 minutes though :lol I might just cheat and start now. I don't think I can stand the wait :devil

Mary, 9 saltines please!

I decided the MAM isn't going to work. Sadly. I'm afraid if I add more strips it'll end up being wider than longer. And I don't see that happening with MAMs. So I'm going to do Karen's Baby 9 patch.

Archived