Our House [Archive 5]

Super Granny

My pleasure! It means I can enter DBF's dragon. I told him that I might and he said I could enter that one and make him another one. Uh, nope, no time for that right now :lol

:lol :lol Yeah and it means that my projects can go back in the present cupboard if I make it to finalist :rofl

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HELLOOOOO Happy House dwellers! Hope you are all having a good day. I've been running like crazy today...will try to catch up more later!

Wendy these look great! Especially love the rainbow ghan! :cheer

Oh, and I ordered my LTK book from Amazon today. Checked my library and they didn't have it (no big surprise there) and dug thru my stash and found my colors...will post pics later when I get a hold of the info from K. Also started a knit washcloth last night as practice! :crocheting My mom showed me a SUPER easy cast on method and I remembered the little bit that I taught myself so just a plain knit dishcloth for practice but I can tell I'm already getting better and faster! :yay

Here are photos of my work in progress

th_P1090137.jpg rainbow ghan

th_P1090138.jpg scrappy doo pet blanket

th_P1090139.jpg Vertical stripe pet blanket

I'm back from my trip to San Francisco and I'm ready to get back to my niece's birthday ATW. I have to go into the office this morning to get some paperwork done but then I am coming home to keep going on her blanket. I'm getting closer to done and need to have this in the mail soon (her birthday is Jan 27th)

Mary - thanks for the goodies - I LOVE the tea - tried it last night :D

Good Morning, everyone. :) Our 80 degrees yesterday turned into 28 degrees this a.m. :wgrin My sister (who lost her DH in November) is coming over today and spending the night. DD and her DH will be here for dinner, too! We may go shopping this afternoon depending on when she gets here.

Karen, you are welcome! I'm so glad you had a good time in SF. :yes

Tracy ~ Pictures? :D Just a reminder in case your sometimers showed up again. :devil

Mary, sounds like you are going to have a great family day today. :yes

:blush I did forget to show my photos here. I am so sorry. :nworthy Please forgive me? :devil

Okay, so here are some photos. :D

th_100_1632.jpg Baby rainbow ghan

th_100_1554.jpg My nephew modeling top and hat for my SSP (he doesn't care it was for a girl, he likes modeling :lol)

th_100_1624.jpg The view opposite our house this morning. :wbrr

th_100_1630.jpg A chapeau square I made yesterday. Making more today. :hook

:whew I hope the photo shoot gets me out of trouble. :wink

Good morning. John is out looking for a deer he thinks he shot with his bow last night at dusk. It's supposed to rain later, so he's out now. I have errands to run after he gets home.

Pickles, thanks for reporting the spam. It was bad!

Tracy, your work is stunning! Love them all. The view outside your house looks cold, but beautiful.

Mary, have a good time with all the family.

I just finished the last "CAYLOR" filet piece. Yeah! :yay Just have to hide the tails and then starch and iron it and wrap it up. I finished hiding all the tails on a doily yesterday, so will starch, iron, and wrap it up, too. Now on to the "Stacked Cubes" and Christmas stockings. :hook

I'm back from my trip to San Francisco and I'm ready to get back to my niece's birthday ATW. I have to go into the office this morning to get some paperwork done but then I am coming home to keep going on her blanket. I'm getting closer to done and need to have this in the mail soon (her birthday is Jan 27th)

Mary - thanks for the goodies - I LOVE the tea - tried it last night :D

Welcome home Karen :hug

Good Morning, everyone. :) Our 80 degrees yesterday turned into 28 degrees this a.m. :wgrin My sister (who lost her DH in November) is coming over today and spending the night. DD and her DH will be here for dinner, too! We may go shopping this afternoon depending on when she gets here.

Karen, you are welcome! I'm so glad you had a good time in SF. :yes

Tracy ~ Pictures? :D Just a reminder in case your sometimers showed up again. :devil

Sounds like you are gonna have a great family day today :manyheart I know I just went to feed the outdoor cats and it's nice and brisk out today! :yay

:blush I did forget to show my photos here. I am so sorry. :nworthy Please forgive me? :devil

th_100_1554.jpg My nephew modeling top and hat for my SSP (he doesn't care it was for a girl, he likes modeling :lol)

Great photos, Tracy! :clap I love that chapeau square! Nephew is adorable! And that ice is lovely to look at but you can keep it :lol

Good morning. John is out looking for a deer he thinks he shot with his bow last night at dusk. It's supposed to rain later, so he's out now. I have errands to run after he gets home.

Pickles, thanks for reporting the spam. It was bad!

Tracy, your work is stunning! Love them all. The view outside your house looks cold, but beautiful.

Mary, have a good time with all the family.

I just finished the last "CAYLOR" filet piece. Yeah! :yay Just have to hide the tails and then starch and iron it and wrap it up. I finished hiding all the tails on a doily yesterday, so will starch, iron, and wrap it up, too. Now on to the "Stacked Cubes" and Christmas stockings. :hook

Oh dear. Hope John finds her :yes Hooray for finishing up so many pieces :yay We get photos right? :D

I don't think I'm quite awake yet. And I took my meds a while ago so I *know* I won't be awake for long :lol Tuon was demanding food and I had to made a potty stop so here I am :D I finished my scarf for January last night! Today I will be focusing on my last contest entry. :hook

Yes, you are definitely out of trouble now. :lol Your work is beautiful, Tracy. Little Nephew is adorable, and looks so happy to be modeling. Wow, you all are really having winter - it sure is pretty to look at but I hope you and Kyla are staying warm. :manyheart

Linda, congratulations on finishing your filet and doily projects!

Hi Cara ~ What is your last contest entry? Stay warm and have a great day crocheting.

I think we're ready for company. It's too early to prep anything for dinner, so I'm going to crochet until my sister arrives. :hook

Good morning Mary :hug My last entry will be a baby blanket :hook

I'm working on putting my H bag together and fingers crossed it'll be finished by tomorrow night :clap

So the Vanna's Choice in Silver blue and Colonial blue that I bought for a wrap? I'm thinking I want to do an H bag with those. And since I bought beads for the pattern (that I wasn't really feeling), I want to incorporate them into the bag somehow. Now, to find a square pattern that jumps out at me for that :hook

John did bag a deer last night and he found it this morning before it really started raining which was good. By the time he dragged it out of the woods and took it to be processed and got back home it was 3:00. I went to Hobby Lobby and got yarn for a scarf I'm going to make for one of the spring months for the 12 Scarves of 2009 CAL. The pattern is in LB Fisherman's ecru wool, but my version will be in RHSS in multiple spring shades. Then I went to WM and got the rest of the material for the tops of the 2 quilts I'm making for Kim. Rosie's thrilled with the material I got and Kim's face lit up, too. The third block of the last row of the Stacked Cubes is almost all together, too. I did that while John was out. And finished the last filet piece, too. Things are clicking and I'm on a roll. :jumpyay

John did bag a deer last night and he found it this morning before it really started raining which was good. By the time he dragged it out of the woods and took it to be processed and got back home it was 3:00. I went to Hobby Lobby and got yarn for a scarf I'm going to make for one of the spring months for the 12 Scarves of 2009 CAL. The pattern is in LB Fisherman's ecru wool, but my version will be in RHSS in multiple spring shades. Then I went to WM and got the rest of the material for the tops of the 2 quilts I'm making for Kim. Rosie's thrilled with the material I got and Kim's face lit up, too. The third block of the last row of the Stacked Cubes is almost all together, too. I did that while John was out. And finished the last filet piece, too. Things are clicking and I'm on a roll. :jumpyay

You really are on a roll! :h5 Glad John found the deer too.

Good morning everyone in the Happy House! Just stopped to say hello! Hope everyone's saltines are munching right along! :lol (geez that was cheesy)

I'm working on putting my H bag together and fingers crossed it'll be finished by tomorrow night :clap

So the Vanna's Choice in Silver blue and Colonial blue that I bought for a wrap? I'm thinking I want to do an H bag with those. And since I bought beads for the pattern (that I wasn't really feeling), I want to incorporate them into the bag somehow. Now, to find a square pattern that jumps out at me for that :hook

I just put my H bag together last night (one i had in the closet waiting to be finished) I made it out of a varigated cotton. Anyways, I still need to weave the ends in and I cant BELIEVE how many ends there are! guess I should have weaved as I go. Looks like my yarn exploded on the inside of my bag! Mom is going to line it for me and then I'll attach handles. Can't wait to see yours!

Archived