Our House [Archive 5]

Super Granny

Good morning ladies :flower

No waking up to a telemarketer today :yay Of course, that may be because I remembered to turn the unknown caller block back on :D I had turned it off because Krystal couldn't call in with it on. But it rings and shows me it's her so I can just call her back :lol

I feel pretty darn good today except for a slight headache. That can be cured up in just a few minutes with a dose of tylenol :D

I think I'm gonna sew today :yes

Have a great day everyone :manyheart

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What a precious kitten!!!!! I'm in love. :manyheart

So am I...cats arre my first love...though I adore our dogs, too.

I'm 90% sure it's a girl...kinda small to be sure.

Oh wait! I forgot what I came in here for :oops

My SIL is in labor with Little Miss Hailey right now!! :yay She should arrive in the next few hours :manyheart

Awwwwwww.....did you finish all the stuff you were making for her?

Oh wait! I forgot what I came in here for :oops

My SIL is in labor with Little Miss Hailey right now!! :yay She should arrive in the next few hours :manyheart

:woo:jumpyay:clap:cheer

Sorry...went a little smilies crazy, but that's darn exciting!

Awwwwwww.....did you finish all the stuff you were making for her?

No :blush Except for the baby nine patch. That I did get done :yes But I have stuff to make a quilt (fabric) as well that I'll start on Friday or Monday :D

Just a flyby before I go to bed to say that little Hailey Rae was born around 5:30 this evening. She weighs 8 lbs 11 oz but MIL forgot to find out the length. Baby and momma are fine. SIL has a bit of elevated BP but nothing major. :)

Just a flyby before I go to bed to say that little Hailey Rae was born around 5:30 this evening. She weighs 8 lbs 11 oz but MIL forgot to find out the length. Baby and momma are fine. SIL has a bit of elevated BP but nothing major. :)

What a big girl! Congrats, Auntie Cara:manyheart

Hello everyone,

Leaving out for work. big visit from the biggest big guys. Helping my niece at her store and working my store too. Got this weekend off.

:yayfor weekends off!

:cheer Congratulations!!! I love new babies. :D

Hello everyone,

Leaving out for work. big visit from the biggest big guys. Helping my niece at her store and working my store too. Got this weekend off.

I'm glad you have the weekend off. I hope the big guys don't stress you out.

:yayfor weekends off!

Hi!!

Congratulations, Auntie Cara. I'm glad everything went well.

Hello everyone,

Good luck with the visiting big shots. I'm sure your stores will do fine.

Good morning, everyone. It's sunshiny and beautiful here today. It's supposed to get into the mid to upper nineties today. Think Kim & I will stay inside where it's nice and cool.

We've seen just enough of the sun lately for it to be a tease....if you stand still for too long outside you'll grow mold:lol

Good morning, everyone. It's sunshiny and beautiful here today. It's supposed to get into the mid to upper nineties today. Think Kim & I will stay inside where it's nice and cool.

I'm so jealous. It has rained here almost every day for three weeks. We have gotten one day each week off....on those days it rained in the middle of the night. Rain is probably the wrong word....it's more like storms. It's nasty out there right now, too. It is dark as night right now. We have some tornado watches/warnings going on.

We've seen just enough of the sun lately for it to be a tease....if you stand still for too long outside you'll grow mold:lol

I'm with you on that one. :yes

Good Morning, all. :)

Evening Ladies !!! Just checking in.Ive had a bad headache the last 2 days so i haven't been on much...makes my head hurt worse...think its time to give in and go get glasses,put it off long enough :(

Mary

Please add 66 solids and 3 Bicolors.

I hope you're feeling better, Shay. :manyheart I've added your squares. :hook

:c9 Awww, wonderful news! I'm glad they're both doing well.

I will catch up today.:lol Seems like I say that a lot lately...I've had a virus of some sort and dealing with that and a puppy hasn't been too much fun. :no Feeling better today and DH is back in town, so that helps.

Have a wonderful morning, everyone. :manyheart

Cara ~ I love your new avatar! :yarn

Judy ~ FIL's kitten is just adorable...I vote for "she," too!

Nicole ~ I will gladly send some sunshine your way. ;) It's been in the upper 90's all week with no end in sight. :eek

Nicole ~ I will gladly send some sunshine your way. ;) It's been in the upper 90's all week with no end in sight. :eek

I'll take the sunshine. It has been in the mid-80's here and humid as all get out. It's about impossible to breathe outside it's so humid. So, keep the heat and send the sun, k?!? :lol

I'll take the sunshine. It has been in the mid-80's here and humid as all get out. It's about impossible to breathe outside it's so humid. So, keep the heat and send the sun, k?!? :lol

If it's 60 here if it's that...I like the cold, though:)...not the rain:(

Hello everyone,

Wow. You've got a busy couple of days. Thank goodness for the weekend off :hug

What a big girl! Congrats, Auntie Cara:manyheart

It's because BDs family is a bunch of Amazons :rofl BD and his brothers both weigh in in the 11 lbs neighborhood :eek

Sounds like a good plan :yes

I'm so jealous. It has rained here almost every day for three weeks. We have gotten one day each week off....on those days it rained in the middle of the night. Rain is probably the wrong word....it's more like storms. It's nasty out there right now, too. It is dark as night right now. We have some tornado watches/warnings going on.

Be safe :hug

I will catch up today.:lol Seems like I say that a lot lately...I've had a virus of some sort and dealing with that and a puppy hasn't been too much fun. :no Feeling better today and DH is back in town, so that helps.

Oh dear :ohdear No I'd imagine caring for a rambunctious pup and feeling icky don't mix well. :no Glad you're feeling a bit better :hug

Cara ~ I love your new avatar! :yarn

Isn't it cute? I finally found a crochet type one. One of these days I'm gonna make up some of my own :yes

If it's 60 here if it's that...I like the cold, though:)...not the rain:(

I'd like 60s :yes It's already 85* here and we're looking at close to 100 for a high :sweat

Well, today is my day out :yay No boring errands to run today (except a drive by to drop off library books) so my sister and I are gonna go play bingo :dance I love bingo :D I never even care if I win. I just like going :lol

:rofl:rofl:rofl

Archived