Our House [Archive 5]

Super Granny

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That vet had never seen a scottish fold before then. :lol we have one & her name is Cali. Obviously scottish folds are double jointed too. Oh and they pw their owners. :laughroll

Oh I love Scottish Folds! That face is so cute!

Love all the pet stories! Zoe sleeps on her

back, too. :lol We'll get the puppy on Monday, instead of Tuesday. :cheer I think we've decided on "Gracie" for her name.

Oh how exciting! Love the name :yes We will need Gracie's baby photos of course :D:lol

Had a great day out but flat out forgot that the men were coming to install our burglar alarm tonight :blush Thank goodness I'm too paranoid to have had it done during the day :lol

They're still here. Nothing's easy in this old house with these stupid thick walls. I keep apologizing but they're really going above and beyond :tup

I was hoping for a crochet night but that'll have to wait until tomorrow :lol

Hi, Denise! Can't wait to see a picture of your lady bugs.

John gets home this afternoon. Had a migraine last night so not much accomplished, but it's gone this morning. Thank goodness. The shawl I'm making has the back and one side done. I'm working on the last side now. It's red and sparkly. I might wear it tomorrow to the party if it gets done in time. We'll see.

Hi all

Linda Lovely hats. Can't wait for photos. :cheer

Mary 6 bi colours and 52 solids please :hook

Finnished ladybug, just to do the border.:clap:clap :c9

That's fantastic, Denise!! I can't wait to see it! :yay

John gets home this afternoon. Had a migraine last night so not much accomplished, but it's gone this morning. Thank goodness. The shawl I'm making has the back and one side done. I'm working on the last side now. It's red and sparkly. I might wear it tomorrow to the party if it gets done in time. We'll see.

Oh dear. Aren't migraines just the worst? :hug Hope you don't have that post-migraine fatigue today :hug And oooh a red sparkly shawl! You'll be the belle of the ball :D

Oh I didn't get to sleep anywhere near on time last night. So I'm dragging a bit today but I still have a great frame of mind so that's wonderful :D

I'm hoping my poor sore body will loosen up here in a bit and I can clean this house! It's not really that bad. It'll probably take an hour total max to clean it. It's just a matter of energy and pain level :lol

If that doesn't work out I can always crochet :hook

It wasn't the worst migraine I've ever had but not fun. Today I'm extra tired, but that might just be because I've been on duty 24/7 since Monday. I've got this naggy ache in my left temple like it's trying to decide whether or not to come back or go away. Not much energy and a fair amount that needs doing. I suppose it will all wait for me if I don't get it done today. Sigh!

It wasn't the worst migraine I've ever had but not fun. Today I'm extra tired, but that might just be because I've been on duty 24/7 since Monday. I've got this naggy ache in my left temple like it's trying to decide whether or not to come back or go away. Not much energy and a fair amount that needs doing. I suppose it will all wait for me if I don't get it done today. Sigh!

:hug :hug :hug

Hi Ladies. :)

Mary please add 4 more solids to my count.

Can't wait to see piccies of your new puppy!

Hi Jessica! I've added 4 more solids. :hook

Hi all

Linda Lovely hats. Can't wait for photos. :cheer

Mary 6 bi colours and 52 solids please :hook

Finnished ladybug, just to do the border.:clap:clap :c9

Your squares are on the list, Denise. :yes

Can't wait to see it, Linda. It sounds perfect for a Derby party.

th_100_1501.jpg

Its done. :hook

That is so cute! Beautiful work and I love your color choices. :cheer

I hope everyone has a good weekend planned. Weather permitting, we have another yard day planned tomorrow with DD and her DH. I worked in our yard all day today and will be crawling out of bed in the morning. :lol

I hope everyone has a good weekend planned. Weather permitting, we have another yard day planned tomorrow with DD and her DH. I worked in our yard all day today and will be crawling out of bed in the morning. :lol

Cool. You can come down and help me with mine on Sunday :rofl :rofl Nah, you'll need your energy come Monday when Miss Gracie comes home :manyheart :dog

th_100_1501.jpg

Denise, it's lovely! Well done.

I finished crocheting on the shawl last night. Just have to hide the tails and it is done. Cleaning, organizing and straightening are on the agenda for today until it's time for the party. Oh, and a trip to the bank.

th_100_1501.jpg

:clap:cheer:clap It's BEAUTIFUL! :clap:cheer:clap

Ouch! :hug:hug:hug

I've been AWOL from this thread. Sorry about that. :hug I haven't been working much on my quilt. Sorry about that, too. :lol I hope everyone has a great day. :ghug

I've been AWOL from this thread. Sorry about that. :hug I haven't been working much on my quilt. Sorry about that, too. :lol I hope everyone has a great day. :ghug

Hi, Cherri! :hi Don't feel bad. I've been doing lots of things lately, but none that involve saltines.

Denise, it's lovely! Well done.

I finished crocheting on the shawl last night. Just have to hide the tails and it is done. Cleaning, organizing and straightening are on the agenda for today until it's time for the party. Oh, and a trip to the bank.

Have a great time at the party!! :hug And pictures if you think of it would be nice :D

Well, I think you've had a legitimate excuse :lol:hug

I got up entirely too late today :blush Slept over 12 hours. I wasn't that tired so I don't know why I did. And I wanted to get so much done today. Since BD got up and just went straight back to bed I don't see any of it getting done :sigh

Oh well, that'll just force me to crochet, I guess :hook

hello ladies! just wanted to log on and let yall know I became an Aunt again yesterday, few days earlier than planned but turns out it was a girl! Shes named a lil after me too!!! Audrey Elizabeth(my middle name!!!) was 9lbs 3oz and almost 22 inches long. No way would her head have fit out but my sis was repeat c-sec anyhow. She was supposed to be born Monday but my sis went into labor Thursday. She has a lovely head of black hair thats over an inch long lol, anyhow, just had to tell yall!

hello ladies! just wanted to log on and let yall know I became an Aunt again yesterday, few days earlier than planned but turns out it was a girl! Shes named a lil after me too!!! Audrey Elizabeth(my middle name!!!) was 9lbs 3oz and almost 22 inches long. No way would her head have fit out but my sis was repeat c-sec anyhow. She was supposed to be born Monday but my sis went into labor Thursday. She has a lovely head of black hair thats over an inch long lol, anyhow, just had to tell yall!

Awwww.....

Congrats, Erin!:yay

Congratulations!!!!! :yay:yay:manyheart:c9

Good Morning, Ladies. :)

Cool. You can come down and help me with mine on Sunday :rofl :rofl Nah, you'll need your energy come Monday when Miss Gracie comes home :manyheart :dog

Energy is right! :lol Surprisingly, I got out of bed without too many aches and groans this a.m. :lol

Yay for finishing your shawl! Can't wait to hear all about the party. :yes

:clap:cheer:clap It's BEAUTIFUL! :clap:cheer:clap

Ouch! :hug:hug:hug

Hi Cherri! Come and visit anytime. :manyheart

Congratulations, Auntie Erin! :c9

It seems like forever since I've been at the 'Ville and it's only been a day and a half. :lol We started working at DD's at 7 yesterday because they were predicting storms. We came home about 1, got the cars in the garage and soon after we had 60 mph winds and hail...so we lucked out. :yes Then our power was off for 3 hours. Today is laundry and putting together puppy gates and a crate. :D We'll pick up Miss Gracie about 11 tomorrow (about an hour away) and we can't wait!

Mr. Penguin is still not finished, but should be this week. :hook

I hope everyone has had a good weekend so far. :manyheart

Archived