Our House [Archive 4]

Skysmom

Tracy your doing really well with the saltines.

Im sewing on the next row onto the ATW, Im not making it any bigger but Im doing it the same way that we saw that quilt pattern done on here. its going to end up like a rectangle.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good morning, everyone. Krystal, a fleamarket is like a great big yard sale all brought together in one place. I went specifically to visit one vendor who sells Avon products at a discount. She's who I get Kim's face cream from. Their Vita Moist cream keeps Kim's face wonderfully soft. I got a lipstick, two tubes of lip balm, and some cologne for me as well. I looked at some rocking chairs (for me) and Tonka toys (for grandson) but didn't get them. And I got three pens with large soft grips for the fingers and a box of large clips for marking pages in patterns all for 50 cents.

Mary, hope the news on Zoe is good this morning. :hug

Judy yes had to work but I got my butterfly squares done at lunchtime and tonight I made more saltines while watching my soapies and now Im just sewing more saltines to my ATW. Hows the graph ghan going.

You're really moving along!

By Friday I hope to have more than the 2 names I've already done to show for photo Friday:) It'll be a while more before I get to the GS face. There are 4 more names...2 columns...so it'll be basically the same as the strip I just finished, just twice as much work. I love the way the cornmeal I used for the names pops against the burgundy:yes

Judy how big is it going to end up being.

Big:lol

The width is already 44 inches w/out a border, of course. I figure the length will be (at 200 rows - not border decided on yet) about 70 inches. I could be way off on that but will adjust the border so it'll be more balanced.

Wendy, the colors don't match our bed - and SDR is a "matchy-matchy" person, but he might change when he sees the finished product. Either that or we'll drape it in the living room, which would match,

Nite!

Mary, 36 solids for me, please. :hook

Done!

Hi everyone!

Mary, 12 solids for me, please. I hope Zoe is doing better. We've gone through the same thing with urinary infections for 2 of our cats at different times. It's no fun. :hug

They're on the list. Thank you for the hugs. :)

And I'm reporting 20 solid squares for me. :yarn

Judy - Oh I wish BD was a little more matchy-matchy. I have to check him every morning to make sure his clothes match :lol

Mary - Good morning dear :hug How's Zoe this morning?

I've stayed awake and started my cleaning. Lots of laundry this week. I don't know how two people make that much laundry. Of course, it's towels and rugs too. I'll be at that until after lunch for sure. Vacuuming and tidying the bathroom a bit more are the only other thing. I love FlyLady. It makes things so much easier :yes

I love FlyLady. It makes things so much easier :yes

I used to follow her....maybe I should spend a bit of time reading her encouraging tips...I put her on "no mail":lol

Good Morning, ladies.

Linda, your shopping day sounds like fun. I love going to trade days/markets unless it's 100 degrees. And your list of WIPs the other day was very impressive. :D

Judy, the graph ghan is such a neat idea...can we see progress pictures?

Wow, Wendy - you still amaze me with all your wonderful projects. I think the ATW in the "cuddle size" will be great! :crocheting

I've spoken with the vet this a.m. Zoe may come home this evening...they want to do labs once more to double check everything and see if she will eat before they release her. She said Zoe was not a happy camper this a.m. :lol

Mary, cats DO NOT like the vet - or being boarded. Maybe her attitide means she's feeling better?

When we were first married we went away and left our big tabby to be boared and when I went to pick him up they had a huge sign on his pen saying "escape risk".

He had led them on quite a chase throughout the building:lol:lol

I'll post a pic of my progress every Friday - it'll give me an incentive to push a bit (not that I need it):)

Good morning, everyone. Krystal, a fleamarket is like a great big yard sale all brought together in one place.

:rofl I know what a flea market is, that was just me being a smarta**. :lol :lol

Matchy-matchy? Well, that must be me, but that's only because I really CAN'T match. Clothes and decor I have a hard time with. Yarn? I can do it in a heartbeat. I don't know WHY the difference, but I have such a hard time with clothes!

Might have to go look at craftsetc.com again to see if I can order that linen... It's still calling me, two days later.

Archived