Our House [Archive 4]

Skysmom

I realized I haven't posted my work lately. So this is for all of last weekend:

54 solids and 20 bi-colors

Over 1/2 of the PCQ crocheted! :woo

That is a lot of squares! Congratulations on passing the half way mark.:cheer

I did 2 GT squares last night, they go really quick now. Then it was more on the shawler.

Well its thursday, yippee my weekend is nearly here.:yay

Hi Wendy! Yay for your long weekend. :hook

I made a few more squares this evening and now it's time for dinner. See you all tomorrow. :manyheart

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh wendy you are AWFUL! I just HAVE to make that in brights for Lennon! Its perfect!!! Why did you have to go and post that! well thanks! :hug

Yes its a beautiful pattern and here is another one that Cindy from the Sky cal posted, which I really like as well. From what I can see its done in one piece which would be nice for a change.

http://sarah-london.blogspot.com/2007/11/wool-eater-blanket.html

Yes its a beautiful pattern and here is another one that Cindy from the Sky cal posted, which I really like as well. From what I can see its done in one piece which would be nice for a change.

LOVE that one too!!! only problem is with rounds for me I get bored quickly, feel like i'm not making any progress. But I love the color combo on this one!!!

Mary - I forgot to report 10 solids that I made while you were on holidays.

Back to making a few more now with my leftover yarn from the ATW. I'll use up the extras for charity baby blankets I think :yes

Have a nice day everyone :hug

I tried starting that one, it is gorgeous! But the cluster-y stitches were too much stress on my wrist. So sadly, no Wool Eater Blanket for me. That's probably a good thing considering how many other patterns I want to do :lol

Good morning ~

Youngest DD just woke up, but I wanted to pop-in and say, ":waving." I am caught up on reading your posts, and it looks as though great progress is being made on ATWs, ICs and BICs. Fabulous :clap

Mary -- 100 solids, please.

I have 21 of 75 blocks of the Double IC assembled. I can finally see the pattern emerging :yay. Oh yes, there is a lot more to make, but at least I can see some progress. :yes

Have a great day!!

Good Morning Ladies :cheer:D

It feels like fall here and loving it.. so glad that summer is almost gone!!

10 solids and 8 bi-color for me please

Ya'll have a good day.. gotta go back to work.. thought I was working my butt off. but nope its still there, just a little smaller!!!!!!! :cheer:cheer

Cathy

That one has also gone on my list of projects... hmmmm I wonder how many that is that i have now.. gotta be close to millions!!!!!

Cathy

Mary - I forgot to report 10 solids that I made while you were on holidays.

Added! Can't wait to see the finished ghan. :yes

I have 21 of 75 blocks of the Double IC assembled. I can finally see the pattern emerging :yay. Oh yes, there is a lot more to make, but at least I can see some progress. :yes

Have a great day!!

Dusti ~ Fantastic progress! Way to go. :cheer

Good Morning Ladies :cheer:D

It feels like fall here and loving it.. so glad that summer is almost gone!!

10 solids and 8 bi-color for me please

Our weather has been wonderful all week, too...cool enough to have windows open. :yes I've added your squares to the list. :hook

Good morning ~

Youngest DD just woke up, but I wanted to pop-in and say, ":waving." I am caught up on reading your posts, and it looks as though great progress is being made on ATWs, ICs and BICs. Fabulous :clap

That's excellent!! :clap

Added! Can't wait to see the finished ghan. :yes

Dusti ~ Fantastic progress! Way to go. :cheer

Our weather has been wonderful all week, too...cool enough to have windows open. :yes I've added your squares to the list. :hook

Yes, our weather has been nicer too :yes I'd open some windows if we had screens :lol Have a guy coming over on Friday to give an estimate for new windows though :D

Yes, don't faint. I'm awake before noon. Just couln't sleep anymore. There might be a nappy poo in my future though :devil

Still working on my IC and some other projects in there too. :hook

Yay! Cara's here this a.m. :D I hope you're okay and can rest later. How close are you to finishing your IC?

Oh a loooong way :lol It's gonna be a king size bedspread so it'll take a while. Top is almost done though. With a little luck and motivation that should be done in a day or two :yes Then the solid color sides. I figure that'll take a while :lol

Tracy - The BIC came out fabulous!! :drool:clap Excellent work! :h5

Oh a loooong way :lol It's gonna be a king size bedspread so it'll take a while. Top is almost done though. With a little luck and motivation that should be done in a day or two :yes Then the solid color sides. I figure that'll take a while :lol

Tracy - The BIC came out fabulous!! :drool:clap Excellent work! :h5

Do you have an updated pic? I'm hoping to start mine shortly. It'll probably take me a while since I have other commitments in front of it too.

Do you have an updated pic? I'm hoping to start mine shortly. It'll probably take me a while since I have other commitments in front of it too.

Yep, but tomorrow :devil I have lots of pics for tomorrow :yes

TA DA!!!! Here is the finally completed ATW :yes

th_HPIM1363.jpg

th_HPIM1364.jpg

th_HPIM1365.jpg

I am pretty happy with this :D It is too big for our bed though... It is too long but I guess that's fine. Also I should have only done one round of royal blue instead of two on the edge.

I do however LOVE the rhdc border :manyheart

I'm also posting this in the afghan show and tell and the SKY thread

Archived