Our House [Archive 4]

Skysmom

I used to always use the rev sc...then I discovered the rev hdc:manyheart

...but the rev sc is a better st for keeing a ghan in shape.

I just can't get the rhdc to look right left handed :no I'm pretty fast with the rsc and have it down pat so I stick with it :yes

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just can't get the rhdc to look right left handed :no I'm pretty fast with the rsc and have it down pat so I stick with it :yes

I keep forgetting you're a leftie! They DO say that left-handed people are more artistic...:hook

Mary Im glad you got there safely. Have a great time.

Cara Im still getting used to the rev sc, I guess the more you use it the easier it will become.

I didnt do any crochet yesterday and last night as I went to The Festival of Music Concert. It was just gorgeous to see 12 schools with a total of 300 kids on stage wearing black pants and all different colored tops. It was a great night.

Well its thursday which means its nearly my 3 day weekend. Friday being International Crochet Day I hope to get lots of crocheting done.

Mary Im glad you got there safely. Have a great time.

Cara Im still getting used to the rev sc, I guess the more you use it the easier it will become.

I didnt do any crochet yesterday and last night as I went to The Festival of Music Concert. It was just gorgeous to see 12 schools with a total of 300 kids on stage wearing black pants and all different colored tops. It was a great night.

Well its thursday which means its nearly my 3 day weekend. Friday being International Crochet Day I hope to get lots of crocheting done.

The concert sounds like it was wonderful :manyheart I plan to crochet all day for International Crochet Day :hook I haven't hooked in about 3 days either :no Lost my motivation for anything really. But it's much better today. Been doing chores all day but I'll be set to crochet tonight after I help my other sister with her church's website. But she goes to bed early so that won't take too long :wink

The concert sounds like it was wonderful :manyheart I plan to crochet all day for International Crochet Day :hook I haven't hooked in about 3 days either :no Lost my motivation for anything really. But it's much better today. Been doing chores all day but I'll be set to crochet tonight after I help my other sister with her church's website. But she goes to bed early so that won't take too long :wink

Sometimes you just need a break! I actually started another RR for Sissie44 and ran into a problem. I've been doing this at my desk, 'cause there's no way I can have the pink ribbon at my desk anymore. It's too cumbersome. So I started a RR using blue, red and yellow. 2 strands each. I don't have enough blue on the second skein to use more of it. I might have enough red to do more red. And there's no way I'm gonna have enough yellow. This is out of scraps, so I'm gonna have to figure out something with the yellow. Hmm, maybe Caron SS Off White. I have that! It'll work with the yellow, kinda. The yellow is a bright yellow, Or I have regular Caron in a bright yellow. Hmmm, I'm gonna have to go compare. :think

What is this about Friday being International Crochet Day? I had not heard this. :think

Yep, this Friday is International Crochet Day. We're encouraged to spread the word of the art of crochet. Teach someone to crochet, crochet in public, add an entry to your blog, whatever you can think of :hook

Sounds like great fun to me :yes

Personally, I do a round of sc, then a round of dc, then finally a round of reverse sc. I've found this keeps things in shape :yes

:ty

Yep, this Friday is International Crochet Day. We're encouraged to spread the word of the art of crochet. Teach someone to crochet, crochet in public, add an entry to your blog, whatever you can think of :hook

Oh, goody! Excellent excuse to just sit and crochet away the entire day! :crocheting:crocheting:crocheting:crocheting

I told my DH that it is International crochet day and he just rolled his eyes at me. :lol

I told my DH that it is International crochet day and he just rolled his eyes at me. :lol

Good day!

Yup...I'll undoubtedly get the same reaction from SDR when I tell him:lol

I'm going to crochet in public today at Borders! I know, one day early, but I've gotta get these Saltines done!! 29 more to go for the ATW!!!

Not sure if I posted pics in here or not since usually I just :lurk

th_1d6d2e87.jpg th_9a129c8e.jpg th_1895c987.jpg

Good Morning, Ladies.:) Thank goodness for laptops so I can check in here...otherwise, I'd be in 'Ville withdrawal.

Wendy, the Festival of Music sounds like it was beautiful! I hope you're enjoying your long weekend.

Ooh Amy~Your ATW is absolutely gorgeous! :cheer

Cara, You are one multi-tasking lady this week. :D It's so great that you can help your sisters with school and computers.

Today is going to be Fisherman's Wharf day. DH hurt his foot before we left, so we're keeping walking to a minimum. That's okay...I can leave him on a bench with a beer while I do a little shopping. :lol

Hi to those I've missed. Have a great day. :manyheart

I'm going to crochet in public today at Borders! I know, one day early, but I've gotta get these Saltines done!! 29 more to go for the ATW!!!

That's looking great

Joyce

That's gorgeous!

Absolutely beautiful! :drool

Amy lovely

I think it is time to start putting saltines together

Absolutely fabulous! :clap

Today is going to be Fisherman's Wharf day. DH hurt his foot before we left, so we're keeping walking to a minimum. That's okay...I can leave him on a bench with a beer while I do a little shopping. :lol

This is how I get BD through big shopping trips too :rofl Have a great time! :hug

:help I am drowning in saltines here! :eek Denise hasn't stopped :crocheting them almost all week! Cara, you have 'splaining to do. :wink

Cara, did you get the Aunt Lydia's Granny Zoo? Those animals are the cutest. :yes

Yes I did! The gal sent it fast too. I got in like two days. It's so great :yay Gonna have to make some for little Peyton :D

Oh, yes....a little birdie told us that you have a huge pile of those things.;)

:lol :lol

I feel great today :D It feels so good to be back on track! House is spotless, my meals are on track, sisters are all squared away and I made two blocks of my IC yesterday :dance

It's just one of those "life is good" days :D I wish you all the same :manyheart

Archived