Our House [Archive 4]

Skysmom

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And oh Mel....I'm getting ready to do a layout of "guest" designers that have designed saltine projects. I have one from Wendy, Pickles and Carla. I would absolutely love to include your baby blankie in that group :D Whadda ya say? (where's that begging smilie? :think)

And oh Mel....I'm getting ready to do a layout of "guest" designers that have designed saltine projects. I have one from Wendy, Pickles and Carla. I would absolutely love to include your baby blankie in that group :D Whadda ya say? (where's that begging smilie? :think)

I would be honored to be included.

What all do you need?

I got 26 saltines done yesterday.

:waving Mary -- Did you finish your housework? I have 48 Solids to report. I crocheted a bit, and then I spent the car ride this weekend assembling blocks of the Double IC. Two rows of blocks are almost done :P It still needs more blocks before it will look like much, I am afraid.

Squares are added, ladies. :hook

Next time you go, ask them to sign you up for their mailing list. I don't get the paper, so I love getting the ad in the mail. Between the ad and the flyer they handed out awhile ago, I've got a ton! And the yarn I wanted wasn't on sale, so this was great! I got three skeins of Bernat Silk for $4.78!!

Wendy, Happy Birthday!

Re: JoAnns coupons

I get them by mail because I filled out the little mailing list form they have in the store. If your store isn't real diligent about them (and ours isn't :P) you may have to fill it out a couple of times. I also signed up online for the ad to come to my email box. I get TWO sets of store coupons that way. It was the manager's suggestion. Plus, via email you get online only coupons that are pretty good sometimes :yes

Thanks for the advice. Next time I'm in Monkeyville (Montgomeryville) I'll make sure I stop by and fill out the mailing list form! Going to sign up on line right now!

Thanks for the advice. Next time I'm in Monkeyville (Montgomeryville) I'll make sure I stop by and fill out the mailing list form! Going to sign up on line right now!

Monkeyville :rofl Reminds me of when we used to called Montgomery Ward Monkey Wards :lol

Monkeyville :rofl Reminds me of when we used to called Montgomery Ward Monkey Wards :lol

:lol I thought the same thing and it made me smile remembering my college days walking through the Monkey Wards on a Sunday afternoon (nothing better to do as a college student with no car in a big city)

Joyce

I was thinking the same thing! And when the country duo Montgomery Gentry started up, I used to call them Monkey Gentry! A friend of mine used to crack up every time I said it!

DBF brought me the Joann's insert from today's paper! I'm swimming in coupons today! Absolutely swimming! And I used 3 when I went this afternoon.

Howdy everyone

Thanks for all the birthday wishes.:hug I had a great day Sunday with family. We combined my birthday and Fathers Day together.

Now Im at work on my birthday wishing I was home crocheting. Oh well its only 4 hours to go.

OH and thanks also for your comments on my projects.:hug

Julie B thats a great idea to have a carry bag for your saltine projects to take around with you. You never know when you might have time to make one or two.

Dusti your making great progress with the IC.

CARA HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU AND BD. :flower:hug

Archived