Our House [Archive 4]

Skysmom

Cara what are you up to now that your games ghan is finished.

A new saltine project :hook But today I've been watching movies and cruising the net way too much. Only have 27 saltines done so far :P

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah it's a houndstooth pattern but I think the saltines will make the pattern too large. I'll work on it for a bit and if I don't like it I'll start another one :D

I was in an all day class yesterday where I could crochet almost non-stop - please add 85 squares to my total :yes

I'm heading away on holidays this afternoon and won't be back til Aug 29th. I'm not sure if I'll have much time to get online. I'm staying at my Mom's and she has dial up so I might not have much patience to wait. I also won't try taking saltines with me either. I have another smaller project to take and work on.

Karen, that's beautiful!:cheer

Donna....Hi there:hug

Cara, if you have orphan saltines form discarded projects just put out the word - you may have a bidding war:lol

36 solids for me today. next pic will be of the ghan done!

:cheer Almost there! Looking forward to pictures.

Oh and I forgot to post a progress pic of my ATW that I took last night:

th_HPIM1334.jpg

I am really liking this afghan!! Now to get more coffee...

Karen, it's gorgeous! :hook 85 squares added.

Mary 41 solids and 12 bicolor saltines thanks.

WTG, Wendy! :clap

Good Morning, Ladies. :)

Carla, it's good to see you again. Just come to say "Hi" whenever you can. :manyheart

Donna! Hi - Are you making another quilt ghan? Hope so! :hook

Cara, a houndstooth pattern sounds so neat! It's always been a favorite pattern of mine.

Hi to those I've missed. Have a great morning. :yes

Good morning all,

Just dropped in to say hello. Didn't get a chance to take off yesterday. I am home today and I have to make up a lot of time.

All the projects look great!!!

I'll check back in later today.

Have a great day my sisters!

Hi, everyone! I played hooky yesterday and ran errands and didn't crochet at all. I've started the new medicine, but so far it's just making me drowsy. Of course, I've only had two doses, so it's far too soon to tell if it's going to help or not.

Karen, your ATW is stunning!! Great job! :cheer:yay:cheer

Hello ladies :flower

Karen - 85 saltines! :nworthy Your ATW is just amazing. I'm am really, really loving it :clap

Mary - Yes the houndstooth is one of my favorites too. I'm hoping this comes out okay :yes

Valerie - Enjoy your day off :hug

Linda - Dontcha just hate med changes. Especially when there's drowsiness involved :P I sure hope they get your net fixed soon :hug

Off to check the rest of the boards, wait on an eBay auction for steel hooks I'm hoping to win and more saltines :hook

:hook I'm in!!!!! Doing the double I think unless I can find 3 shades of the same color to do the triple! OOOH I can't wait to start this one but it will be a little while!

VERY nice! :yes

Agree! It will take me awhile to get started and to work on it in between other projects but I think it will be fun if theres a few of us all working on the same ghan! :yay

Me either! I have a 9 patch with all the squares sewn together (I had help) and all I need to do is assemble it and I can't seem to get it done without it looking wonky! I need more help apparently!

LOVE it! Think I could really use this on the Irish Chain, I have some ideas. Where did you find the pattern?

Pickles, I have just been reprimanded for not answering you, it was an accident, I didn't mean to forget you. :blush I combined a flower pattern I had and the saltine pattern. It still needs a bit of adjusting, as soon as I have it worked out, I will write it up and let you know. :hook

Karen... it is soooooooo pretty

Cara... orphans are welcome here at all times.... I will take good care of them and help them grow up big and strong..

I'm getting quite a collection. Should gather them all up and send 'em your way :D

Hi Linda! I hope the meds work okay for you...Come back soon. :yes

Donna, it's great to have you back with us more often. Have fun with the pattern. :crocheting

I've put together a small section of the Irish Chain. I decided to stay with the single chain and two colors for this one. When the pattern shows up better, I'll post a picture. :hook

41 solids for me. :)

Archived