Our House [Archive 4]

Skysmom

Congrats everyone on the great progress on the games! :cheer:cheer:clap:clap

I just finished putting together the first of the 6 blocks (8 x 8) for my patriotic ghan for my sister. Wanna see a pic? Of course you do....:yes. I'll go take one and be right back. :lol:D:P

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good Afternoon Ladies,

I see that everyone is playing in the games, got kinda quiet around here since they have started. GOOD LUCK TO ALL :cheer :cheer :cheer PLAYERS :cheer :cheer :cheer

Hope every one had a good summer... So glad this one is over!!! :cheer:cheer:cheer

Cara, I am still working on the desert star just have one corner left and hoping that it will be done by next week.

Hope to talk to you all soon,

Cathy

LOL, I have been working on it since..... april? sounds about right to me...

I have been reading posts everyday, glad everyone is well!!!!!! :cheer :cheer

Yes but that thing is a monster! Took me just over 3 weeks working on it 11 hours a day. Then 2 weeks of nothing to recover :rofl So you're doing great :hug

Hi Cathy! You know we're looking forward to seeing your Desert Star. :hook

Not as much crochet time today as I'd like, but I did finish all the squares and have one more row to join. :D I'm reporting 30 solids and 4 bicolors.

Have a good evening, everyone. :manyheart

I did some crocheting today, but not a whole lot. I got the bright idea to wash my wrist brace. It actually did need it, it's been awhile since it's been washed. I've had a doc say before he thinks I have tendonitis in my right wrist (I was tested for carpal tunnel). So I try not to do a whole lot w/out the brace.

I've been working on my games projects. I'm doing two lapghans, 1 rr and 1 made up of Fox's Heart of a Child squares. The RR is almost done. Yay! Have a good night everyone, I'm going to go to bed now.

Thanks to everyone for their nice comments on my ghan start. I got half of another block put together last night. That just isn't as much fun as making the saltines to begin with! :lol I much prefer to put them together a few at a time as I make them. :yes

I'm already having saltine withdrawal...Don't know how I'll make it all next week. I may still have to make them on the plane and just hope I don't drop everything! But I want to make the shawls, too! Decisions...decisions.

Linda saltines sure are addictive arent they and there is no cure for this addiction.:lol

Who wants to be cured???:lol:lol This is the best addiction to have!:D

Linda that is so true. I just love making them and I love these picture saltine ghans. Might see what else I can come up with after the Koala and cat ghans.

Mary 24 solids and 5 bicolors.

Hmm thats a sad effort for 2 days. I must do better. At least all the sewing is done now so Im up to date with that.:yay

Archived