Our House [Archive 3]

busy-bee-lmt

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wendy, hope that you feel better soon. The bugs going around this year sure seem to hang on for a long time and to come back at the drop of a hat.

Krystal - 11 solids squares today. Don't know what they are for yet, but they are a light blue that I use a lot so I'm sure they'll work in on something.

remind me not to make saltines while chatting with my mother,reading the computer screen and listening to a movie.. I just had to frog one back to the beginning... I've been sorting through my yarn while bagging up ghans to go to chariety.. I have 11 baby-ghans and 3 laprobes to go off tomorrow... I'm trying out walker totes for chariety..

Oh while sorting I found 2 -50g balls of Plymouth APPLAUSE -- 100% Dolan Acrylic --- knit to D.K., 8 ply and sport weight..it was made in Italy.. I think its sock yarn 'cause it's thin.. I will never use it ... anybody want it for something?

Wow Shelly, those are a lot of blankies. :yes They are going to be really appreciated.

Wendy, hope that headache goes away soon. :hug It is very annoying when you want to get on with things and you can't.

Judy, you are the best when it comes to graphghans, I can't wait to get started on DD's triquetra squares for her one. :hook

Shelly, that weight will go well with the sport weight yarn I have set aside for baby ghans...if no one has claimed it yet I'll definitely use it.

Let me know the cost of postage...

Me, an expert on graph ghans...?? Close, maybe, since I've done a few or more:lol

But I'm always learning more...

Thank you ladies for the compliment:blush

Thanks for the tip Mary. That may just be the color that I need. I'll try to find some. :hug

Judy, I will be back for advice when I'm stuck. I'm just trying to round up all the colors I need right now...:think

Good Morning, all. Super loud storms kept me awake a lot last night - of course DH slept through everything. :lol It's still raining and seems like a great day to put on a pot of soup and crochet. :hook

That sounds like a lot more fun than having a house full of company, most of whom I don't know. Can i come play at your house today.

I've got about 36 squares made that have no purpose in life at this point. :lol Some of them were squares that I was just trying to figure out for something or someone else. Some are extras where I miscounted. Eventually I'm going to have to dream up something to use them for. I wonder what????

Hope you feel better when you wake up, Wendy.

Morning all :flower

Wendy - Hope your head is better when you wake :hug

Linda - Hang in there hon :hug Hopefully today will go quickly and well :yes

Leslie - Can't wait to see the kitties :D

Mary - Weren't those storms awful? The thunder was making the whole house vibrate! Sounded like we had a tornado on the roof but it was just the thunder. That cats were terrified. Been a while since we've had one that wicked.

I was supposed to go to the store today but I think I'll be putting it off until tomorrow because they say these storms are gonna start again soon. My driving skills aren't that good so I think I won't chance it just for eggs and pink yarn :lol

There are almost enough of the two shades of blue to make into a preemie afghan. Maybe I'll add some more of those and then put them together that way.

There are almost enough of the two shades of blue to make into a preemie afghan. Maybe I'll add some more of those and then put them together that way.

Now that's a very good idea :yes

Morning everyone, feel a bit better today.

Linda what a nice assortment of squares. Im sure if you played with them like a jigsaw you could find a nice arrangement.

Last night before bed I started to unpick my squares again. I should have listened to the expert(Cara) and taken the white squares out of the sea. Im getting to be an expert at unpicking these little squares.

Mary and Cara hope the storms werent too bad, did you get a lot of rain out of it or was it just all noise from the thundering.

Archived