Our House [Archive 3]

busy-bee-lmt

Hi ladies. I hope you have all had a good Valentine's Day. I'm making squares after a few days of working on the Dragonfly ghan. :crocheting

Linda, I hope your internet problems are solved. Hope you're not wearing yourself out getting ready for company. :)

Cara ~ Pictures tomorrow? :yes

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Linda, I hope your internet problems are solved. Hope you're not wearing yourself out getting ready for company. :)

Thanks, Mary. I've done some stuff and still have some to do, but I'm sort of in the mood to say whatever I get done I get done and what I don't, oh well. I did lighten my hair this afternoon. It's naturally a very dark brown, but I have the skin tones of a red head, so I tend to lighten it so that it's more red than brown, in today's case it's mostly red and gold. I like it & that's what's important. John worked from home today, so that I could have my birthday off, which was nice.

Well, it's only taken me 75 squares, but I'm finally liking the colors for the Flower Quilt. :lol I love the pattern-just couldn't decide about the colors.

It seems like so many have been sick or are sick...Feel Better Soon! :hug

Hey everyone, had a great day out and my cold seems to be better.

Linda is your birthday on Valentines Day. Happy birthday to you, Hope you had a great day.:bday:flower

Mary great going on the squares for your flower quilt.:clap

Cara cant wait for the pictures.

Linda....I missed your birthday!!!:(

Hope it was a really good day...and these are for you...a day late:blush

:bday:birthday:cake:party:flower

Thank you, everyone. Yes, I'm a Valentine birthday gal. :) Mom went to the doctor on the 13th and he sent her home. Grandma took one look at her and sent her to the hospital. But I waited until the 14th to arrive. In the midst of a blizzard no less. :eek One of the guys in my high school graduating class and I were both born on the 14th. I had a very nice day yesterday.

Good morning ladies :flower

Linda - I'm glad you had a nice birthday :hug Love the story about your birth. Just goes to prove mom always knows best :wink

Wendy - Yep, I'll have a photo soon.

I'm gonna finish up block #3 first real quick before I post a photo. I'm almost there but I started feeling awful last night all of a sudden so I went to lie down :( All better this morning. Don't know what it was :shrug

Morning Mary :hug It's kinda warm and muggy on our end of the interstate today :P But y'all always do get worse weather than we do even just 90 miles away.

Okay, here's the first 3 blocks of the one I'm calling Ribbons & Bows......

RNB021508.jpg

Nice spring colors I think. I think I'm gonna like this one a lot :yes

Wow! That's beautiful, Cara! I don't know how those patterns don't make you dizzy - or maybe it did, which is why you didn't feel well last night;)

Terrific pattern and colors!!

Cara and Krystal, I think I am going to try and combine the Vanna's and the RH to see if I can come up with a pleasing assortment of colors. I can see the colors in my mind I would like to use, but, don't seem able to find exactly what I want.

I promised myself to try something I haven't done before and decided to tackle graphghans. I did a small square and with great tips from one of the Crochetville teachers (can't remember name:think) it worked out okay. She had just the right tips as I had attempted this before with poor results.

I work this evening and am going to try to get some crochet time in today.

Morning Mary :hug It's kinda warm and muggy on our end of the interstate today :P But y'all always do get worse weather than we do even just 90 miles away.

Okay, here's the first 3 blocks of the one I'm calling Ribbons & Bows......

RNB021508.jpg

Nice spring colors I think. I think I'm gonna like this one a lot :yes

That's lovely, Cara. :manyheart

I promised myself to try something I haven't done before and decided to tackle graphghans. I did a small square and with great tips from one of the Crochetville teachers (can't remember name:think) it worked out okay. She had just the right tips as I had attempted this before with poor results.

:clap:clap:clap

I LOVE making graph ghans.....:manyheart:manyheart

Archived