Our House [Archive 3]

busy-bee-lmt

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good morning ladies :flower

Today's the day my sister and niece are coming. :yay They're already on their way. They started at 7 this morning. Geez, don't they know you're supposed to sleep late on Saturday? :lol So that means they'll be here in about an hour and a half so I gotta get myself moving.

Y'all have a great day! Probably won't check in until tomorrow :D

Happy Saturday Morning!

Cara, I know you'll have a great weekend with your family. If Peyton is coming, give him a big hug from all of us. :c9

Hi Tabby, that sounds like a great day. :) I have about 2 hours worth of desk stuff, then I'll be doing the same!

OK, I'll give the weekly standings here....

Shay 575

Aussie 538

Super Granny 440

BusyBeeLMT 264

luvtocrochet 204

Tracy 158

Skysmom 153

renegade 50

Judianne 38

Misa 0 :rofl

Now, now, Krystal. We all know that that's not the right count for Cara. She's not competing to give the rest of us a chance. :lol:):lol

Hi, Wendy. Having more problems with the IRS, so not sleeping so good at the moment. I've been running errands and going to AA meetings most of today. My car tags are due next week. Thank goodness it passed the emissions test first try this year. Now all I have to do is get Kim out sometime this coming week and get the tags.

Hi, Wendy. Yup. IRS stands for Internal Revenue Service. Federal tax collectors. With the power to empty your checking and savings accounts and put leins on all you own, etc. They emptied my checking account last summer and I found out afterwards. Since I'd spent the money that I didn't know they taken in the mean time, that meant I had a whole bunch of overdraft fees from the bank on top of having to come up with replacement money for what I'd spent. Thursday it was the notice that they've placed a lein on me. Yuck!!!!

Archived