Our House [Archive 3]

busy-bee-lmt

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Judy - No, he's obnoxious when he's sick :lol Won't rest. Won't take medicine. Makes me wanna smack him :lol

Okay, here it is....the photo of the completed Love Letters with 6 blocks instead of the originally planned 12. It would've been a carpet at that size :lol

ll.jpg

That is a king size bed it's laying on! It's huge! Need to measure it I guess, huh?

Oh and the BB that I made for my BIL too. Did 4x5 blocks instead of the lapghan 4x4......and just two colors for Texas A&M....I'm surrounded by Aggies! :lol

brian.jpg

Cara, they are both lovely! Great job!!! :yay:clap:yay

We're back from the doctor's. The verdict: "That's as good as it gets! Keep up the good work." Got 10 1/2 squares crocheted while there.

Morning everyone,

Cara your LL and BB are fantastic, well done.:clap:yay Hope BD is feeling better soon.:hug

Linda Im glad everything went well at the doctors.:hug

I nearly have block 3 finished which is great. Going to take my yarn and hook with me today so I can do some at lunchtime.

Girls have their first day of school, so they are very excited. I think most parents are excited as well.

Ok gotta go get ready see ya later on.

Cara

Those are stunning...i really love the BB.

Linda

So very happy that your Doc gave you good news :hug

Wendy

I haven't decided what im doing next yet...been going threw patterns to see what i come up with,the sun one is going to my DD in WV,I'm going to put a flannel back on it with the sewing machine.....Have a great day at work.

K:-52 solid done last night!!

No crocheting time today yet, but maybe tonight. :think I just went upstairs and got the bag with Ohio Star Variant yarn. I made 2 complete blocks before Cara started tempting us with the Cuddle quilts. :D

Linda, that's great news from the doctor. :hug

Hi Tracy ~ What did you decide about your job? How many squares so far? :crocheting

'Hope you all have a good evening/morning!

Morning everyone.

Hi Mary, I haven't decided what to do yet :think I have a hard time trying to decide things, especially when things are changing every few hours! They MIGHT keep the office up here, but in their home, so I will have to walk to their place to work (which isn't that bad), but I have said that I don't want to work out of school hours cos I don't want to leave DD home alone (even if less than 2 minute walk away) and I am not going to take her to their place each time (selfish here again, cos their child has to have everything his way cos he is a baby and he is almost 4 yrs old eg the TV is ALWAYS on his channel cos it is HIS TV, even if they want to watch something else during the day). They asked me last night if I would do the extra work, but they still haven't said what I would be getting for doing it, as it is I am getting minimum for the work I am doing and if I don't get paid more, why should I do more hours? I could put the extra hours to doing something for myself. The original offer had been I would have the "office" in my home and they would collect and drop off. And they might also be selling to one of the staff who work in the class. :eek So I still don't know where I stand. Anyway, enough ranting. :)

I got to do a few more saltines done last night and put together the two full rows I had already done. I need to go count how many I have done since the last tally, but not too many as I have been doing the baby things and stacking shelves. :)

Good evening everybody.

Well had a great day at work, my desk was full but I got it all sorted out.

Just had to cover all of DD10's books for school. What a joyful job that is. Now Im going to do some crocheting.

Tracy hope they sort out the job situation for you. Are you still going to make baby things and sell them or is there a lot of hassles with that. What about selling on ebay. A lot of people make lots of money that way. Its how I bought my laptop.

Good evening Wendy/morning everybody else,

Wendy - Glad everything worked out for you and DD.

Tracy - Things will work out for you also. I'm praying that God will give you what you need the most.

Got to pack my crochet bag for my long day!

Have a great day/evening all!

hello all I got home at 7:30 last night but by the time I read through the Sky Cal I was too tired to go on... I just finished reading in here.. I see Wendy got ahead of me.. I did quite a few saltines over the weekend .. I'll wait and post them on Friday or Saturday .. it works better for me that way.. I am working on a Trip Around the World in mild colors from my scrap bag... so I have no idea what it will look like until I get it done.. well off to crochet

hello all I got home at 7:30 last night but by the time I read through the Sky Cal I was too tired to go on... I just finished reading in here.. I see Wendy got ahead of me.. I did quite a few saltines over the weekend .. I'll wait and post them on Friday or Saturday .. it works better for me that way.. I am working on a Trip Around the World in mild colors from my scrap bag... so I have no idea what it will look like until I get it done.. well off to crochet

Good morning, everyone.

Shelly, can't wait to see you ATW.

Valerie, have a good day.

Tracy, hope that they get things straightened out for you soon and that it's all for the good.

Wendy, good night.

We have a quiet day planned here. It's supposed to start raining at some point today. I might do some baking and such later. Found a recipe for banana oatmeal cookies that sounds yummy and we have some bananas that need to get used up quick. And, of course, doing some crocheting. And I found my recipe for homemade mince meat and we now have all the ingredients so I want to make up a batch of that, too. It's sort of an all day project though, so I might wait and do that on the weekend. A batch makes about 15-16 quarts and it has to be pressure cooked for an hour and a half. 15-16 quarts will be 2 or 3 batches in the pressure cooker, so it will take quite a while. And it all has to be cooked and simmered before that. But the results are worth it.

Archived