Our House [Archive 3]

busy-bee-lmt

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good Morning, Ladies. :hook I hope everyone is staying warm if you're in the land of the snow.

Wow, there are lots of squares being made. Congratulations! :cheer

Looking forward to watching football this afternoon and crocheting, of course. :crocheting

Yep, I did - new scores:

Shay : 239

Super Granny 146

Aussie 97

BusyBeeLMT 64

Skysmom 55

Tracy 12

Judianne 2

Misa 0

Misa's not playing hon :D I lost count at about 30,000 squares and that was years ago :lol

Wow Wendy...thats great...you were on a roll :cheer

I have to get mine sewn together today...didn't get it done last night becouse i got a wild hair and turned my living room around...now im sore and don't know where anything is :think My DH got up and said,Oh I see you did your yearly cleaning....Hope you didn't wear yourself out dear...now you wont be able to do anything for another 5 months :grump I told him not to count his chickens before they hatch,it might be more like 8 months :D

Morning everyone,

Everyone is going well with their squares which is great. Im going to spend today sewing some squares together before I make more.

Tracy great projects thanks for sharing.

Shay I used to get one of those moods occassionally where I wanted to change things around. Hope you didnt hurt yourself. Take it easy today.

Julie

:rofl

I have put him away for good...he sneaks up on me when i would rather be crocheting:tryme

Wendy

Im fine just sore from pushing stuff around...Ohhh was going to ask you what is Boxing Day over there....I was watching a crime show and they said the guy was killed on Boxing Day???

Tracy

Im sorry i missed your link before...they look great...i love your cables!!!haven't learned to do that yet.

Shay Boxing Day is a public holiday on the 26th December and celebrated by the UK, Canada, New Zealand and Australia. It dates back a few centuries ago and some people say its to do with voting on that day others say that they made it a holiday because not many people would go back to work the day after xmas. Also some believe its the day of boxing up your unwanted gifts or leftovers and giving to the poor.

Hi Ladies. It's been a really nice day - crocheting by the fire and watching football with DH. 'Hope you all have had a great weekend.

Only 6 more squares to make, a couple of rows to join and Ducky will be ready for the border! :yay

See you all tomorrow. :hook

Hi all

It has taken five days to catch up on all the reading. :)

First I must say Linda MR ROOSTER is LOVELY I am so pleassed your neighbour loved it.:yay

I am enjoying my new job, getting used to it as I am not too tired when I get home now as I was when I first started.:yes

Life is starating to get back to normal, any way as normal as possible and into a little bit of a routine so I am hoping to do a lot more crocheting than I have been able to.:crocheting

Happy birthday Cara and congrats on the grand nephew:clap:clap

Archived