Our House [Archive 3]

busy-bee-lmt

No BB yet...took out some charity squares to edge and am enjoying the results of the clutter clearing process (which Phil had to drag me to start, kicking and screaming all the way).

I'm loving my house all over again:)

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Help!!!!

I have decided to finish my Woven Blocks before i start on the desert star but i cant decide which way to lay them out...i keep going back and forth....so which way do you think looks best??

2184168752_0a14624bfb.jpg

2184168646_47aec9838a.jpg

I think my mind is turning to sludge as i get older :lol

Help!!!!

I have decided to finish my Woven Blocks before i start on the desert star but i cant decide which way to lay them out...i keep going back and forth....so which way do you think looks best??

I like the top one best.. dunno why :think .

Hi, everyone. It's raining here and very, very foggy. I finished another BB block today and have started another one. The first is in cafe and painted desert. The second is in gold and cafe.

Shaylen, I think I like the one on the bottom the best.

Judy its nice when you have the place cleaned up isnt it.

It really is a great feeling. Nowhere finished yet: I;m not looking forward to going into my dresser drawers to declutter those...:P And when it warms up again there are still things in the garage that need to be gone through.

Shay, I like the bottom set up better - something about the darker band going across that way seems to work (in my eyes, anyway).

Help!!!!

I like the second one best.

Hi ladies. I just realized I hadn't even said hello today. :)

Wendy and Linda ~ you are really doing great on Becky's Blocks. :hook Will we see pictures? :yes

Shay, your WB colors are lovely. I had trouble deciding with mine, too...I'm no help because I think it looks great either way! :crocheting

Hi, Mary. I'll take a picture, too. But I'm waiting to sew them together until I finish making the blocks and can lay them all out decide how best to fit them together.

Hi to Valerie ~ are you able to get any crocheting time? I hope your work schedule eases up a little soon. :hug

Yes. I crochet some before I go to work and I crochet after coming home at night. It relaxes me. I am going to spend tomorrow crocheting and napping. By the end of February, my schedule should be normal. I'm just having to do some house cleaning so to speak and training. My new store had been without a manager since September. I really am enjoying this store. It's only a year old. My DM's office is located there. It's nice managing the base store for the district. I don't have to stress and wonder if he'll do a pop in visit. My other store was 10 years old and needed major work. God turned the evil that my assistant had in for me to good. I'm very happy and you guessed it...he's in the hot seat!!

Judy,

It's the scripture ghan from Julie's CAL. It was one of the first CAL's I read when I first came to Crochetville. The Scriptural drew my attention. I search the net until I found the pattern in the archives of Leisure Arts. I was doing pretty good until I had to start working all those hours. Hopefully after next month, things will be normal and I can finish up some projects.

Actually that is where I met you guys. I started reading everything that had Julie's sig. It's as if I was drawn to you all by a magnet. I didn't read any others. I'd found my connection. My family members would shake their heads and laugh at me. As soon as someone would get off one of the computers, I would jump on. They said I was acting like a junkie. I'm buying me another laptop as soon as I get my bonus in March. My DN lost mine when she was in college and I never replaced it.

I think you guys are simply the best!

Judy,

It's the scripture ghan from Julie's CAL. It was one of the first CAL's I read when I first came to Crochetville. The Scriptural drew my attention. I search the net until I found the pattern in the archives of Leisure Arts. I was doing pretty good until I had to start working all those hours. Hopefully after next month, things will be normal and I can finish up some projects.

Thanks! I'll go and browse:)

I love this place, too...even Phil calls you guys my "crochet friends", and there's no "Computer" added in front of that, either!

We've found the nicest group within this nice forum!:hug:manyheart

Hunky Buns has stopped trying to figure out "where" I meet these people and when I mention a new name, he automatically assumes it's from here. He's stopped thinking it's weird to have friends without faces. I told him it's no different than people who used to have pen pals.

the GrandAngel understands... usually when I get on the computer she asks if I'm going to visit my friends... #1 daughter asks what my crazy friends are up to now.. i have no idea where she gets the idea we're crazy just 'cause I read off some things to her

Archived