Our House [Archive 3]

busy-bee-lmt

well Cara I can't call them saltines they aren't big enough... I have some varigated blue here I'll have to give it a try for the water... but I need to worry about the fish first... he is a very pretty rainbow trout...

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well Cara I can't call them saltines they aren't big enough... I have some varigated blue here I'll have to give it a try for the water... but I need to worry about the fish first... he is a very pretty rainbow trout...

That will be very cool to see :yes I just thought Cheez-Its was a cute name :D

Good morning. It started raining yesterday at 1:00 and continued most of the rest of the day and into the night. Today it's cloudy but the sun is peaking through here and there.

I'm ready to start work on the the last block of the puppy cuddle. Wheeee!!! Haven't quite decided on the color of the border yet. :shrug Maybe one or two of the darker of the browns in the picture? Black seems to stark for it it I think. :badidea Maybe inspiration will hit when it's all together. :idea If not, I'll ask for suggestions. I thought I'd lost the bag with the last set of squares, but found it under the bed. I think Trouble had a hand in it's disappearance. She sometimes jumps in the middle of things and they go flying in all directions. :lol :lol :lol

Good morning ladies :flower

Linda - Oh yes, aren't the furbabies just so very helpful? Misa loves to help decorate under the couch with saltines :lol :lol Sounds like y'all are getting that storm system we had. We just have wind leftover.

All that wind yesterday with me outside has my allergies messed up. I usually avoid going outside when it's windy but the mortgage payment waits for no woman or weather condition :lol Especially since we're about to hit them up for a home improvement loan :wink

Cara - mine pays itself automatically. I LOVE automatic payments!

See now those make me nervous. We used to have some set up for automatic payments. They were to come out the 15th of every month. Well, one month the credit card people decided they'd like to make that the 12th. There wasn't enough money in those days to do that on the 12th. Took months to clean up :irk So, now I write checks :lol

The good news is that now they send you an email telling you when and how much they're going to take out before they take it out. Plus, for those that have the same amount every month, it's in the contract what DAY it will come out. They can't change it.

The good news is that now they send you an email telling you when and how much they're going to take out before they take it out. Plus, for those that have the same amount every month, it's in the contract what DAY it will come out. They can't change it.

Hi, ladies!

I have automatiuc payments made for bills, too...and except for one bank debit, all are through the companies and I get notifications from each one.

That's why I DISLIKE doing my FIL's bills...all have to be paid by check!

See you all later....need to get moving if I want more time for the filet.

I enlarged the graph, but like sitting at the kitchen table to follow it, so when S-D-R is downstairs I bring my more portable projects into the living room and keep him company.:hook

Hi everyone - it's been busy here this a.m. :yes

Athba, it's great to hear from you again. I hope the baby is doing well. :c9

Linda ~ I'm glad you got the CT scan over with and hope they let you know the results soon. Looking forward to seeing the puppy ghan again! :hook

Kim, that pattern is beautiful...I've had that one saved for a while.

DH left this a.m. and will be gone until Wednesday. I really need to make a list because I have so many things to get done around here. Or maybe I'll just crochet. :D

What are the saltine smackdown details here? I recall reading something about that some time ago while I was lurking in here but don't remember the details. I just recall something about keeping track of the number of saltines made (daily, weekly?)

I hope to get some yarn for my RTW today and hope to get started soon :yay

:woo Krystal, is your saltine smackdown list up to date? At this rate you will be updating that list a lot. :devil

Morning Mary. :hi

Um.. :blush... no, the list isn't up to date. But I have a good system, so I won't forget any of them!

What are the saltine smackdown details here? I recall reading something about that some time ago while I was lurking in here but don't remember the details. I just recall something about keeping track of the number of saltines made (daily, weekly?)

I hope to get some yarn for my RTW today and hope to get started soon :yay

Karen, You post however many solid,bicolor,tricolor,quadcolor squares you make. You can post each day, each week, whenever... I update the list every here and there. The first person to 2000 is going to get a little goody from everyone else playing. Maybe we'll increase that to each person that makes it to 2000 gets a goody from the others? What say you, everyone?

Um.. :blush... no, the list isn't up to date. But I have a good system, so I won't forget any of them!

Karen, You post however many solid,bicolor,tricolor,quadcolor squares you make. You can post each day, each week, whenever... I update the list every here and there. The first person to 2000 is going to get a little goody from everyone else playing. Maybe we'll increase that to each person that makes it to 2000 gets a goody from the others? What say you, everyone?

Sounds like a lovely plan :yes 2000 squares is a big deal :yes

Question: Is it 2,000 squares or 2,000 points? I know that I have more points than I do squares. The list is of points. Right?

Archived