Our House [Archive 3]

busy-bee-lmt

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Goodness gracious, Mary. It's been storm city there this spring. Hope you get getter weather soon.

Krystal ~ 24 solids, 4 bi-colors, and 8 4-colors for me.

I've got the squares for block 8 of the Painted Desert done now. That will give me 2 rows of 4 blocks, which will have it 40% done. Wheee!!!!

Hi Ladies. We lucked out again...nothing too rough at our house, but a small tornado touched down just a few miles north of us. :eek It's turned into a gorgeous evening. :)

Linda ~ 40% done on the Painted Desert is fantastic! :cheer

I joined 1 1/2 more rows on the gingham and 3 rows (10 squares each) on the next Ohio Star block. Now I'm almost out of squares again. :lol

Hi Ladies. We lucked out again...nothing too rough at our house, but a small tornado touched down just a few miles north of us. :eek It's turned into a gorgeous evening. :)

I joined 1 1/2 more rows on the gingham and 3 rows (10 squares each) on the next Ohio Star block. Now I'm almost out of squares again. :lol

Mary, I'm glad you're ok. :hug Hope the tornado didn't do too much damage.

You are really making good progress, too!! All the yard work you've been doing and you still are making lots of squares.

K- 20 solids today!

Mary we're getting some of the rain from your storms yesterday now I guess. Glad you guys didn't get anything too bad there.

I'm going to come in last on the smackdown :lol I'm not getting many done lately.

Hi, everyone. It's been quite a day so far. I had a doctor appointment this morning to check out the pain in my side & back. The doctor almost put me through the roof with her exam. Then it was x-rays this afternoon. Pain pills and muscles relaxants for now and see her again on Monday. Needless to say I haven't gotten much crocheting done so far today. Hopefully I will do better this evening.

Heather, it doesn't matter where we end up in the Smackdown. It's all in fun anyway. Krystal and Cara are last as they both have scores of ZERO!!! :lol :lol :lol

well I took my saltines to the T-ball game but didn't get much done...Angel's T-ball coach did not have too much experience with Ball so I ended up giving her some help with the kids... I even coached third base.. sat in my walker and helped the kids... they are so little and some of them did not have a clue how to do anything...

K- 6 bi-color squares

WOW!!! Tracy, you have been one busy crocheter! Everything is just gorgeous.

It's a little overcast so far today. I think we are supposed to get rain later, but not to sure. The piano tuner is coming today. He's the one who moved it. I think he'll be pleasantly surprised by how nice it is looking. I thnk I'll be working on the puppy cuddle today. I'm wanting to get it done and on it's way.

Have a great day everyone. :manyheart

Hi everyone. I'll be MIA again today, but should be able to catch up with you all this evening. Everything has hit at once around here...MIL and Maggie are both pretty sick.:( I miss you guys! :manyheart

Howdy doody everyboody

I have been busy as usual doing everything except saltines. Im going to fall behind at this rate.

Tracy your bus ghan is looking good.

Mary hope your MIL and Maggie get well soon.

Linda oh dear hope your back is better soon.

Sunny your making great progress.

Mornin' gals :hug

Tracy - Everything looks great :clap Your cuddle is coming along very nicely :yes

Linda - Bet that guy will be impressed by all the loving care you've given that piano :yes

Plugging along on the man ghan. Didn't get much done the last two days. Kind of lost my steam. But I'm raring to go today :hook

Hi-- I wanted to log on to the photobucket site to see everyones pictures but I didnt know the log in info... can anyone help me?

Thanks!

Sorry. I don't think I'm understanding what you're asking :think

Sunny - Have a great day! :hug

Mary - Sure hope MIL and Maggie are on the mend soon :hug

Sunny, that's great!!

Mary, hope everyone gets well quickly. We miss you when you're not here.

Morning, Cara. You're doing great on the man ghan.

The tuning is postponed until next Wednesday. He had car trouble today and was afraid he wouldn't make it & get stranded on the road. That gives me time to get a few more coats of stain on the faded parts.

I have got the next block of the puppy cuddle half put together so far this morning.

Oh Linda, how disappointing :( What is it with piano tuners? My sister can never find hers :rolleyes

I think he just had a bad car day, Cara. If it happens again, then I'll get upset, but not today.

Linda sorry to hear the piano tuner couldnt come today.

Sunny your doing great.

Cara hows the man ghan coming along.

Imhooked you cant log into photobucket to see the photos. All the photos are on various pages here though.

Cara hows the man ghan coming along.

Haven't even touched it yet :blush Haven't done much of anything today. Just sat down to start it now though :hook

Hi Ladies. :manyheart

Sunny~Fantastic progress! Can't wait for pictures. :)

Hi Linda! Sorry about the piano tuner, but it sounds like the puppy ghan is growing fast.

Sorry, I've missed some posts...I promise to do better soon. ;) MIL is okay, but at 92 small things can turn into "serious" quickly. Thank goodness DH is in town and can take care of some things. Maggie is on mega doses of antibiotics and we've been at the vet on and off for two days. They'll do more blood work on Monday. I know I'm rambling...thanks for being here. :hug

Hi Ladies. :manyheart

Sunny~Fantastic progress! Can't wait for pictures. :)

Hi Linda! Sorry about the piano tuner, but it sounds like the puppy ghan is growing fast.

Sorry, I've missed some posts...I promise to do better soon. ;) MIL is okay, but at 92 small things can turn into "serious" quickly. Thank goodness DH is in town and can take care of some things. Maggie is on mega doses of antibiotics and we've been at the vet on and off for two days. They'll do more blood work on Monday. I know I'm rambling...thanks for being here. :hug

Oh Mary I'm so sorry you've had such a rough time :hug I sure hope poor Maggie gets better :manyheart

Archived