Our House [Archive 3]

busy-bee-lmt

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh, Miss Cara.....

I have something for you. I don't think I saw one like this on your site, but it has got to be my favorite - a log cabin variant that I turned into a quiltghan for you.

th_logcabin.jpg

Pretty! And I dont' think I see any bi-color squares in it:D

Good Morning, ladies. :) Yesterday turned into a trip to the parents and today we will be at DD's helping with more landscaping. Maybe there will be crochet time this evening. :think

Krystal ~ I love that pattern! :crocheting

Linda, I'm glad Kim got to go to the wedding with John. Hope your storms aren't too bad.

Have a great day, everyone. :manyheart

Oh, Miss Cara.....

I have something for you. I don't think I saw one like this on your site, but it has got to be my favorite - a log cabin variant that I turned into a quiltghan for you.

th_logcabin.jpg

Krystal that is just gorgeous! Love the pattern!

Nope, I don't make them, I just design them... ;)

:rofl :rofl :rofl

Mary, have fun with the landscaping. Looks like all we got was a lot of much needed rain. The ground is really wet this morning. It is still cloudy, but doesn't feel as much like rain today. It's cooler than yesterday.

I'm going out and beebop around some in a little while. Happy crocheting, everyone. :hook

K - you know what else I noticed about that quilt design you posted?

It would make a beautiful graph ghan:devil

Thanks for making it so it printed out nice and big:D

Good morning ladies :flower

Ooooh a nifty gifty for me? :manyheart I really like that K. You designed that? I'm impressed. If that's yours I'd love to add it to the catalogue :D

Cara, of course you can put that on the site.. Just call me "Krystal" or "Krochet Krystal" no need for a last name. ;)

Thank you, thank you :hug Yep, I always use Krochet Krystal for you. I never use last names without permission :D

Oh, Miss Cara.....

th_logcabin.jpg

That is beautiful, great job on the design. :cheer

I'd love to make an afghan! I'll go check out the patterns...

(any particular recommendations for a beginner?)

Amy, welcome to the group! :welcome If you haven't worked with saltines before, I'd choose one that is all solid squares or one the is mostly solid squares with just a few of the bi-color squares.

OK, my DD was watching me play and kept telling me where to put things. These are other variants. :D

th_logcabin2.jpg

th_logcabin3.jpg

Krystal, these are both lovely. I think I like the bottom one the best.

Thanks busy-bee-lmt, I think I'm going to do the woven blocks pattern. Now all I have to do is convince my dad to take me to Hobby Lobby...again ;)

Howdy everyone

Im off to Mum and Dad's for the day. Im taking a few projects with me so I have a choice on what to work on.

Amy welcome to the group, you will love making a saltine project, be prepared to become addicted to it.

OK, my DD was watching me play and kept telling me where to put things. These are other variants. :D

th_logcabin2.jpg

th_logcabin3.jpg

I love the bottom one...but I see it as a graph ghan:devil:devil:devil

Archived