Our House [Archive 3]

busy-bee-lmt

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cara, I hope you get your site back up soon. You and BD have worked so hard on it. :hug That said, would you please hurry up - I need to go pattern shopping before long. Just kidding! :lol

:rofl :rofl :rofl

We're back! We're back!! :jumpyay :jumpyay It's pretty much just like the old site but cleaned up and faster. BDs still working on the new format. I'm so happy :D

HOORAY!!!! THANK YOU, BIG DADDY!!!! :woo:woo:woo

It's rainy, drippy, and gray here today. :( A perfect day to crochet and sew squares together! :hook

Cara thats fantastic and now looking at the patterns its the Caravan pattern that Dad adapted the rug too.

Linda thats yucky weather your having, just nice to cuddle up inside with your crochet and watch a movie.

Mary what pattern are you going to make.

Cara I love the site. It loads so fast.:yes

The Kitty Quilt is on hold for a short time until I get a comfortghan done for friends. They lost their son in a car accident just before Easter. I've almost got enough squares to make it.

Everyone's ghans are gorgeous. I'll just do group admiration as I don't have time just now to admire them individually. It is gloomy, rainy and yucky right now in PA. Our typical PA spring. It is mud season and I am on my way to the barn. I'm sure Diamond looks like a mud turtle. ;)

Talk to you all soon.

It is gloomy, rainy and yucky right now in PA. Our typical PA spring. It is mud season and I am on my way to the barn. I'm sure Diamond looks like a mud turtle. ;)

A mud turtle!?! Ooooo! Sounds awful.

When I talked to my mom on Tuesday she said that they still have snow on the ground. (Iowa) They haven't reached the mud stage yet. But Iowa has it too.

Good morning ladies :flower

Oooh it's ugly out there today. Glad I'm staying in, but I do pity BD. Hope it clears up. We're supposed to take a road trip tomorrow. Gotta decide what I'm gonna do today. Have to clean up the bank account too. Bank says we have way more money than I say. I think I found it last night, though. Posted the mortgage payment twice :blush

Anyway, whatever the day brings I sure hope it brings a little quality time with my hook :hook

Good Morning. The worst of the storms missed us thank goodness. I was able to go back to sleep at 4 and didn't get up until after 9. :blush Lots of chatting this a.m. - I love it! :D

Cara ~Thanks to you and BD! Your site looks great and is faster! :yes

Any pictures for Photo Friday? :think

Hi Tracy! How are you? :) What are you working on now?

Cara ~ I'll bet the mortgage company loves you! I'm glad it's worked out. :yes

Tabby, yay! You are definitely on the crochet wagon! :hook

Oh, I still have a cradle purse someone made for DD when she was little. :c9 I really need to get back to the Dragonfly ghan one of these days!

I'm off to run some "family errands" :(. Have a great day/evening. :manyheart

I finished another star block. :cheer I want to take a nice hot shower & then i'll get some pics. ;)

FANTASTIC!!!!! :yay :yay :yay

Yeah, Cara. I hate balancing checking accounts!

Well, it looks like the weather from Texas has now arrived in Georgia. :storm Thunderstorm warnings all over northern Georgia and a tornado watch until 10 pm. So far, it's just some thunder and a little rain here. :2rain Time will tell, if we get any of the rough stuff.

Krystal I always find it hard to do my hair when its just been cut.

Tabby congrats on finishing another block.

Cara Im glad you got the bank account sorted out.

Im going to the shops today. I have this bright pink yarn and I want to get a varigated color to use with it to make the butterfly ghan. The picture quilt is for DD13 so I want to make one for my DD11 as well.

Im going to the shops today. I have this bright pink yarn and I want to get a varigated color to use with it to make the butterfly ghan. The picture quilt is for DD13 so I want to make one for my DD11 as well.

Hi, Wendy!:hug

Is that ghan in the perfect patches book?

Archived