Our House [Archive 3]

busy-bee-lmt

Howdy doody everyone

Cara that is just way too hot for me. What games are you playing, online ones.

Judy yes its a bit far to send the leftovers. If I ever win crosslotto I will come over to the US to see you all.

Linda I like your pattern, it will be interesting to see your progress.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wendy & Tracy, it would have to be an around the country trip if you are going to see all of us. And you have to see us all.

Cara, the colors I've chosen are much darker and richer than what I could come up with with the colored pencils.

I'm feelin' kinda down. That's all I hafta say~LOL! (((((HUGS))))) sandi

I have a cure...:crocheting:crocheting:crocheting

;)

:hug:hug

Linda, that is going to be a gorgeous design and you are insane. :lol Just thinking about those 4 color squares is making me twitch :loco.

I'm kinda liking the idea of making the quilts as graphghans. I've worked up charts for a couple of mine. However, I have made a solemn vow not to try one until I finish the Kitty Quilt. :devil I now have 7 of the 9 blocks I need. Unfortunantly, when all the blocks are done and joined I still have to do the tails and get the eyes. I'm going to order the cateye buttons from a site I saw on Crochetville. I have one of those little peg knitting spools and I'm going to make the tails with that. But I am seeing the end in site so I'm happy.

Have a great day everyone. :manyheart

Good Morning, all. :clover :clover :clover

Brenda, Welcome! The Windwalker pattern is wonderful and your colors will be beautiful together. :hook

Linda, love the new design! :crocheting

Sandi~I hope you're okay...maybe we can help cheer you up. :)

It's been a bit hectic this a.m. - I'll catch up on posts and be back. :yes

Leslie - I was just thinking about your cat-ghan the other day. I will be making one with my scraps, but I would likely donate it. I would do what Wendy does and make the tail long enough to use to whipstitch, then weave as I go. I try to find a way to force myself to do the tails or I rebel!!!

Hi Leslie~Yay for getting so much done on the Kitty Quilt. :hook

Hi Tabby, what are you working on? It was months ago when you shared the way you do the "scallop" border. Would you tell me again, please? :D

Thanks Mary. I need all the encouragement I can get.

Krystal, I actually do weave the tails in as I go. I agree with you I couldn't face having to weave in 5,000 ends after the ghan was together. :rofl Gosh, that's a frightening thought.

I guess it's the process of whipping them all together. :rolleyes As soon as I get done with the actual crocheting part I want it to be finished. Then on to the next. :yay

Oh and I do that for the corners too, the only thing different is I do a sc in each sc on each side of the corner. So it'de be sc, (2dc, ch 2, 2dc all in next sc), sc & then carry on with what I said above.

Now that's not one bit confusing is it? :think:lol

Good morning ladies :flower

Not a stitch of crochet all weekend :no Played games all weekend. Once in a while it's nice to do something different.

Wendy - I play World of Warcraft online. Now that BD has his "goody two shoes" characters in with a big group I am playing my "bad guy" characters. :D

Think my mojo is missing now. It's sad when one project that isn't going how I wished I lose all motivation and inspiration sometimes :sigh It'll be back. Just need a bit of a break :D Think I'm gonna do some sketches this afternoon and see what I can come up with :yes

Cara, maybe you've just needed a little break...you have been on a quilt-making marathon for a long while. :manyheart Of course it sounds like we may have more temptations from you before long. :devil

After a super busy few days and a morning full of phone calls, I'm about ready to take a long shower and spend the afternoon crocheting. :crocheting

I'm feelin' kinda down. That's all I hafta say~LOL! (((((HUGS))))) sandi

Sandi, we're here. If we can help in any way, just let us know. And we're good listeners, too.

Cara, I took a break from squares this weekend and read a book. Maybe that would help.

I found a really cute chocolate easter bunny pattern on the Lion Brand site. Decided to whip one up quick for Gentry, as she will be having her first birthday the end of the month and we are going down for Easter. I'm going to modify the colors just a bit so that the tail is white and there is pink on the inside of the ears. And I'll embroider the eyes as I don't want any choking problems.

Then I'll be back to squares.

Me, up late? That is about normal, I stay up late and then moan about having to get up. :D

Wherever we start, I think we might need a bus so that wherever we stop, someone just gets on and we move on to the next place. No one will mess with a group of ladies wielding hooks and yarn, will they? :devil

Archived