Our House [Archive 3]

busy-bee-lmt

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good morning ladies :flower

Wendy - Man oh man what fabulous photos of Cuddles :manyheart He's huge! You know, I don't think I've ever seen a photo of a koala on the ground before.

Mary - It's been a/c weather here for 2 days already :sweat So much for winter huh? :lol

I am so not awake this morning :lol I was dreaming of eating fried chicken with my sister and our two aunts :lol I stayed up til almost 2 working on the Amish panel. It's another one that's just zipping along :yes Photos after the caffeine kicks in....and the sun comes out :P

I love my graph ghans...but cannot decide which one to even think about making from the site!

Thank goodness:devil

DOH!! :oops What an idiot I am. I could've sworn I posted my photos here but I'm not seeing them. Must've clicked the wrong button :blush Anyway better late than never.......

The completed Desert Star......

desertstar.jpg

And the start of the Amish panel. Still not digging the colors though :no I'll finish it but I think I shall still be searching for different colors :yes The colors are darker than the photo btw.

star031408.jpg

Cara - I don't know what you're complaining about... I love those colors! That would also be great in the two blues that the graph desert star is in with a black background. Or a light and dark lavender.... I don't like purple, but when they mix it with that light and dark lavender... I LIKE IT!

Wendy the girls loved looking at the pics of the Koalas... the youngest wants to move to Austrailia so she can have Koalas in her backyard... I told her to invite me to visit when she does...

Shelli- You & I can be buddies. I'm struggling with joining the squares but I think I'm doing better. I ran into a problem last night when i realized that one of my bicolors was a bit rounded and didn't make a point. So, it looked a bit sloppy. I keep on keeping on though.

Cara- Your quilt is gorgeous!

Wendy- I too loved the koala pics. Very neato for someone from Alabama!

Hi ladies. I spent the afternoon in my yard, so no crocheting for me today. It's too early to plant anything even though it was 91 degrees today. We've been known to have early April freezes or even ice storms.

Tracy, I really like the glove pattern. I used to crochet mittens, but may need to try the gloves. :yes

Daphne~Some of my bicolors don't look too great - sometimes when joining you can fudge a little and even them up. It sounds like you're doing great! :hook

Have a good evening, all. :manyheart

Hi ladies. I spent the afternoon in my yard, so no crocheting for me today. It's too early to plant anything even though it was 91 degrees today. We've been known to have early April freezes or even ice storms.

Daphne~Some of my bicolors don't look too great - sometimes when joining you can fudge a little and even them up. It sounds like you're doing great! :hook

Have a good evening, all. :manyheart

I'm hoping to spend some time in the yard tomorrow but i'm afraid the house needs more attention!!!!!!! :think

Boy, have I learned to FUDGE!!!!!!! :hook

Good Morning, ladies. We're off to DD's in a little while to do some landscape planning for their front yard. Then I'll be back and am definitely making time later for crocheting! :hook

Have a great morning. :)

Good morning, everyone. I just woke up, so I'm not really functional yet. Have to do some straightening and cleaning before we have company this evening. Also some errand running, so not sure how much crochet time I'll have today. Yesterday I sewed squares together in the morning, but in the afternoon/evening I made a banana cake, banana oatmeal cookies, and coleslaw. Kim is my banana masher and supervisor when I'm cooking. She loves coleslaw, but it has to be chopped very fine so she doesn't choke of it. The batch I made yesterday should work out fine. We were listening to the audio book "Caribean" while all this was going on. The cookies turned out great, we both had some. I'm going to put cream cheese frosting on the cake for tonight. And I did the substituting of artificial sweetener for white sugar, whole wheat flour for white flour, and olive oil for butter in both the cake and the cookies. It's nice to be able to have a few goodies that are actually pretty good for us on hand. Have a great day.

Archived