Our House [Archive 3]

busy-bee-lmt

It's been a really long day with lots of driving in heavy traffic. :( I got home about 5:30 and now I'm going to crochet and watch TV with DH. Just one row left to join for the 3rd section of the flower quilt. :hook

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just got home at 8:30pm after working with the Doctor tonight. He is so SLOW! :ohdear At least he takes time with the patients. Anyway, i just got caught up on the boards. Mary I can relate to your LONG day.

Rev SC whats that. I'll have to look it up or watch it on u-tube. You girls certainly know your stitches. :D

Take care,

Well, I still have some tails to hide, but the preemie blanket is done. I ended up doing 3 rows of hdc and 1 row of rev sc, each row one of the four colors in the main part of the afghan. I thought the rev sc was fairly easy, but the trick to it is definitely to keep the pull through loop much looser than normal. It's a rather striking afghan if I do say so myself. It's too late to take a picture tonight. Do you want to see it tomorrow or should I wait until Friday to display it?

Hi Daphne! Your day was really long. I'd rather do almost anything than battle Dallas-Fort Worth traffic, but it's the only way to get to my parents' house. The reverse sc is really pretty and I'm going to tackle it one of these days. :)

Okay, 3 out of 4 sections of the flower quilt are finished. I think it's time for a break from bi-color squares so it's back to the Baby Gingham for a while. :crocheting

See you all tomorrow. :manyheart

Linda - Can't wait to see the finished product :clap

Well, I've been up since 5:15 this morning. Got lots of little squares and computer updates done though so the day is off to a good start :D Of course, I'll be down for a nap before BD is outta the driveway in about an hour and a half :lol

So I know I'm a little late in getting on board with all this--ok, way late judging by the nearly 1300 posts!--but here's my variation on the Desert Star pattern in progress. I've got a rather short attention span for joining, so I don't do granny squares. :D I'm taking the pattern which is graciously graphed out and figuring each square as ten stitches by ten rows. My sister picked the colors for me. All in single crochet, Caron SS

yarn, F hook, and it's gonna be a heavy blanket for sure. It's definitely keeping me busy at work with all the counting, color changes and end tucking, but it's coming along. Thank you so much to Cara for so generously sharing her patterns! :manyheartI'll keep you posted on my progress.

pic?id=5490riuOQ5BDyJX5xAhydcm9apFA9GoWgSRK&size=m

So I know I'm a little late in getting on board with all this--ok, way late judging by the nearly 1300 posts!--but here's my variation on the Desert Star pattern in progress. I've got a rather short attention span for joining, so I don't do granny squares. :D I'm taking the pattern which is graciously graphed out and figuring each square as ten stitches by ten rows. My sister picked the colors for me. All in single crochet, Caron SS

yarn, F hook, and it's gonna be a heavy blanket for sure. It's definitely keeping me busy at work with all the counting, color changes and end tucking, but it's coming along. Thank you so much to Cara for so generously sharing her patterns! :manyheartI'll keep you posted on my progress.

OMIGOSH!! That's fabulous!! :eek You can color me super impressed :tup

WOW!!!! AMAZING!!!! Wonderful work.

:blush Oh my goodness! You are all so kind! :blush I have just been amazed at the projects I have seen since I've been on this site and I'm so happy to have found it. I think it's going to help me expand my repertoire greatly to have such wonderful people as online resources and to bounce my ideas off of.

Thank you! :hug:manyheart:yay

That is really pretty, well done. :yay

Yay to Linda, almost done.

Mary, great job. :yes

Oh Linda that's gorgeous! :clap:cheer Some very fine work going on in here today that's for sure :yes

WOO HOO!! Must've read my electric meter wrong last night. I came up with a $425 bill but the electric bill is only $282 :jumpyay:dance That new dryer must be helping :D

Archived