Our House [Archive 1]

idagammy

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunately, I wasn't the one who called the vote!

But feel free to hold an election if you want to. It's just that I don't really have to listen to the results.

You see, I'm desperately trying to finish some WIPs, and thought Miss Julie's CAL would help me out!

What did I get in return? ANOTHER CAL I couldn't pass up, started by our friendly Miss Julie.... AND I get pages upon pages of lively chatter that I don't want to pass up, and it's cutting into my crochet time! So, I want to see her put her money where her mouth is (to coin a phrase) and actually finish one of her own self-proclaimed astonishingly many WIPs!

Then I'll feel better... IF I have to cause myself all kindsa strife (like choosing to :hook or join in the antics here - such stress!) then I'm gonna throw a little tantrum and let Miss Julie finish one....

Hey, Julie. Shouldn't that be two for keeping Arnold, since Krystal was the one who suggested it? Or don't you and Krystal get to vote? :lol :lol :lol :lol

Good point, Linda ! I never thought of that !

But it sounds like my vote isn't gonna change her mind anyhow, so I guess I have to go get my project finished . :no:yes:no

I'll accept the challenge . :hook :hook :hook

Be right back, gotta go get that Granny's Daughter started .

I'll be done in 3 minutes.

Have a new avatar picked out by then, Krystal ! :D

Whoo hoo, that is really cool isnt it ? Gonna be neat to see all the posts about it !

I wrapped it up and have had it ready to mail for a week now, then remembered I forgot to enclose the list of everyone who sent blocks in, so I made the list and slid it in the back of the package and taped it up some more , so I told Amy the list will be inside the package when she opens it .

I didn't keep a copy out ,so she will no doubt list the names once she gets it . I am mailing it in the morning . :)

You and my one chicken will have something in common now - he's missing a little claw off the end of his toe! LOL! Too bad it's a rooster, or I'd name him after you! :rofl

Alright, gotta get to my :hook myself. Since Julie's gonna be busy, I can actually get something done!

Krystal

something tells me you let that poor chicken in the house and HE saw your Arnold Avatar and tried to claw his own EYES out . :no

Poor thing . He broke a nail . :(

He is now an invalid because of your avatar . :cry

Trying to make you feel guilty here, little miss .

Krystal~I'm with you on this one because since i've been making dishcloth's i've gotten nothing else done. It's all her fault so I vote to keep him. :devil

She told me to say that Julie, I swear. She said she'de pay me big bucks to stick with her on this one. :yes:D

Krystal~I'm with you on this one because since i've been making dishcloth's i've gotten nothing else done. It's all her fault so I vote to keep him. :devil

She told me to say that Julie, I swear. She said she'de pay me big bucks to stick with her on this one. :yes:D

Now that's hitting below the belt :rofl :rofl

Cara

I need to go lay down, so I am going to elect you as Judge Wapner in my absence .

Will you settle this dispute and try to figure out WHO is telling the truth ?

I'll check in 4 AM to see .

Will do, chief :yes

Heather - no, you are just plain old nice and don't want to hurt anyone's feelings . :)

That's part of it :lol The other part is I thought it might be a good incentive for you to get a WIP done. :D

Archived