Our House [Archive 1]

idagammy

Hidey Ho gang

I am REALLY beat tonite, so too tired to read all the posts I missed. Just wnated to give you a quick shout out and will try to get more time tomorrow to read all I missed out on and tell you all about the trip . Sounds like Linda will be off next. Have a good time ! I'll have to read back to see what else I missed while away !

She's home!!! :manyheart Welcome back, Julie! :hug

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad you made it back and had a great time Julie!

I'm almost done with the 2nd block of the calliope. I decided I didn't like the lapghan I did with the other block so I frogged the border on it and am going to do 2 more blocks to go with these 2 blocks and make the lapghan.

Missed you, Julie!!:hug:manyheart

I made some pink and also white squares for the baby gingham while we were away over the weekend...I'm getting there...!!

Cara hope your headache is better.:hug

Julie welcome back.:hug

Linda have a great trip and take care.

Heather I cant wait to see your progress on your caliope.

Judianne, Im glad you got a lot of squares done on your baby gingham. Its so easy to take the squares with you to do in the car or any where.

Mary I see your doing the bus ghan as well. How are you going with it and are you doing the same colors as Cara. I cant wait to see what youve done so far.

Cara hope your headache is better.:hug

Julie welcome back.:hug

Linda have a great trip and take care.

Heather I cant wait to see your progress on your caliope.

Judianne, Im glad you got a lot of squares done on your baby gingham. Its so easy to take the squares with you to do in the car or any where.

Mary I see your doing the bus ghan as well. How are you going with it and are you doing the same colors as Cara. I cant wait to see what youve done so far.

Good morning, everyone.

Welcome back, Julie!!! We've missed our fearless leader.:hug

I must remember to do laundry today! I must remember to do laundry today. I must remember to do laundry........... I must remember to do............ something..................:think

Missed you, Julie!!:hug:manyheart

I made some pink and also white squares for the baby gingham while we were away over the weekend...I'm getting there...!!

Hi Judy ~ Good for you! I love the baby gingham and someday will make that one, too. :)

Good morning, everyone.

Welcome back, Julie!!! We've missed our fearless leader.:hug

I must remember to do laundry today! I must remember to do laundry today. I must remember to do laundry........... I must remember to do............ something..................:think

:lol Linda, I know the feeling! Getting ready for a trip is a lot of work! :yes

Good morning ladies :flower

Got the studio half cleaned up. Might work on that some more today since I can now walk in there :lol Then again, might not. Think I've been trying to get sick for a week or so and I do believe I may very well have succeeded :P Might just take it easy today and work on my purse for the Sky CAL :hook

Laundry :oops !! Knew there was something I couldn't get away with not doing today. Thanks for the reminder, Linda :hug

Hi Cara ~ I know you will really enjoy having your studio rearranged...I love my upstairs room, and still need more shelves,etc. Please don't get sick! :hug

Wendy ~ Your cake is adorable! :manyheart

Mary - Yes, I will love having it arranged. I've got a picture in my little head of how I want it to look/function. It's not a very big room, though. Only about 10 x 12. I'm gonna try my best to set up a photo studio area to take photos of my FOs. If we can ever get DHs workshop built I can have his room. It's 10' x 18' :yes But right now it's storing all his tools. I mean I actually have a radial arm saw, table saw, drill press, etc etc etc in my back room :lol Gotta keep it somewhere :D

2 blocks are done and joined on my Calliope :) 2 more to go. All this sewing is making my brain go numb :) Anyway today I'm working on the penguin cuddle. I have one row done and am starting on the 2nd row.

Thanks for the welcome homes , guys --

You'll have to forgive me if it takes me a day or two to get back into the swing of things . I had a lot of loose ends to tie up yesterday and today and still not totally done, but I'm getting there. Hopefully by tonite I can actually sit down and hold a hook again. No crocheting at all for 3 days now... :eek

You'll have to forgive me if it takes me a day or two to get back into the swing of things . I had a lot of loose ends to tie up yesterday and today and still not totally done, but I'm getting there. Hopefully by tonite I can actually sit down and hold a hook again. No crocheting at all for 3 days now... :eek

Hey, were yesterday and today OLD WIPs or NEW WIPs? :rofl :rofl :rofl Ooooh, I crack me up :D Anyway, we'll be here waiting patiently until you're all caught up then you can tell us all about the reunion :hug

2 blocks are done and joined on my Calliope :) 2 more to go. All this sewing is making my brain go numb :) Anyway today I'm working on the penguin cuddle. I have one row done and am starting on the 2nd row.

Hi Heather. You have really been busy! :hook Can't wait to see both of them. :yes

I am the world's worst at getting ready for a trip and even worse when we get home! I have to get everything put away, laundry done, etc. before I can relax! :blush There is always so much to do on either end of the trip...try and take time for you! :manyheart

Julie, you had better be careful. After 3 days of no crocheting you are getting awfully, awfully close to crochet withdrawal symptoms. Are you shaking, yearning to carress yarn, fingers curling into normal crochet position and freezing there, having the urge to bury yourself in yarn? :eek If so, the only cure is to quickly get your crochet hook and start in on one of your WIPs ASAP!!!!!:hook

Mary

Yep, you sound just like me. I am very impatient when we get home. Can't stand all the clutter, things laying out, needing washed and put away and errands to run to get back into the swing of everyday life. I am almost totally caught up now, on my last load of laundry and all else is finished. Looking forward to some crochet time and peace for a little bit.

You got that right Linda-- I almost forget what to do at this point ! Maybe I'll get a little time tonite to finally turn my brain down and do something simple minded that doesnt take much concentration. Even my brain is tired today . WHEW .

Good Night Ladies! :manyheart I'm off early tonight. I want to go relax & hopefully i'll be up to par tomorrow. :yes I don't have anything to do, oh wait I have to go grocery shopping in the afternoon. Phooey! Hmmmm.........do the kiddos really need to eat??? :think:D

Four rows of squares attached on the School Bus ghan! :D The rows are 19 squares and I started at the top. Cara knew better :yes and started from the bottom so you could see the bus sooner, but I am loving this pattern!

DH will be home tomorrow, so crocheting time will slow down...I'll have to go to the store and cook dinner. :eek

Good Night, all.

Hi Everyone!

I know I haven't been around here for quite awhile and I finally decided to drop by and let you know I am going to drop out of this friendly group. I have just been too busy outdoors in my garden :flower and with everything else that has been going on in the beautiful weather :sun to spend much time on the computer.

I will still be around crochetville but focusing on my swap commitments for the summer. Hugs to all of you :hug and I hope you are successful with your projects. I will spend my little free time sitting on my front porch crocheting :hook.

Jackie- wow, a garden! The few flowers I have are lucky they survive with the dogs running around.

Enjoy your summer and your front porch - see you whenever you want to pop on by for a visit!:hug

Archived