Our House [Archive 2]

JulieKay

Cara- yea, tonite is the Grinch and Shrek Christmas- which looks really cute. I love those Shrek movies- me and Cam had the 1st 2 memorized, we watched them so much . I havent seen the newest one and don't think he has either .

I think my favorite Christmas show from when I was a kid is Rudolph .

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BD is already up and going today. You wouldn't even know he had anything done. I always thought I had a relatively high threshold of pain but he's making me look like a total wimp :lol

Julie - My favorite is the Charlie Brown one. Really should just get it on DVD but it's just not the same some how :shrug The Grinch was my momma's favorite so maybe we'll watch that in her memory tonight :manyheart

Good Morning. You all are so good at making me laugh...I would welcome a crochet intervention, as long as you're all there! :D I have to take a parent to one more appt. today, and hopefully that's it for the week as far as chauffeuring goes.

Everyone take care and I will check in later. :manyheart

The girls love all the Christmas shows. I think Charlie Brown is their favorites. I just saw that they have the whole Christmas collection (Frosty, Rudolph and all those) on dvd now. I'm thinking about getting one girl the Charlie Brown collection and the other one the Christmas collection. :yes It would be nice to have them watching the shows and not worry about what comes on when those cartoons are over. :lol

The girls love all the Christmas shows. I think Charlie Brown is their favorites. I just saw that they have the whole Christmas collection (Frosty, Rudolph and all those) on dvd now. I'm thinking about getting one girl the Charlie Brown collection and the other one the Christmas collection. :yes It would be nice to have them watching the shows and not worry about what comes on when those cartoons are over. :lol

Or what they're selling them during the commercials :wink:lol

Morning, everyone. Kim and I are both doing better today. :manyheart When I fell asleep last night Kim was playing with the ends that weren't woven in. I left it on the bed when we went to bed. (John was in Cincinnati on business yesterday, so it was a girls' day. He'll be back tonight.) It's sunshiny and not as cold today. Must have been the weather change bothering my shoulder.

Mary, we are on the way. I've got lots of pointy sticks we can use on intruders that aren't bringing us goodies.:knit

Tracy, thanks for the link. That was neat. We already knew that crocheting was soothing and calming! It's nice to see others using it as a tool for troubled youths.:hook

I brought up all the squares for Mr. Rooster, so maybe I can start putting some of them together today. Will have to hide tails first.:yarn

My home network has been acting up, but finally got the pictures to where I can show off. RR #10, which is for my DD & SIL for Christmas. It's overlapping the sides of a queen-sized bed. :lol :lol :lol

DCP_1251.jpg

And this is Mr. Rooster in his current state. The tails are hidden on the little pile on the right. I have added 16 Buff squares to the right side pile since this was taken. Hope to have a 8x6 block put together by Friday.

DCP_1253.jpg

My home network has been acting up, but finally got the pictures to where I can show off. RR #10, which is for my DD & SIL for Christmas. It's overlapping the sides of a queen-sized bed. :lol :lol :lol

DCP_1251.jpg

And this is Mr. Rooster in his current state. The tails are hidden on the little pile on the right. I have added 16 Buff squares to the right side pile since this was taken. Hope to have a 8x6 block put together by Friday.

DCP_1253.jpg

:eek:eek:eek:eek

...the rr is wonderful:c9:clap:yay

Oh Linda, another beautiful RR - thanks for sharing. :manyheart I just know Mr. Rooster is going to be wonderful, too!

Tracy, that was a great article. How are you? :)

I hope you all have had a good day. I'm planning on not leaving the house tomorrow, using caller ID and voicemail, and catching up around here. :D

Archived