Our House [Archive 2]

JulieKay

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Now Krystal

You know you are the instigator of the group. I mind my own business and never make remarks that might be construed in the wrong way .

Right , Mary ???????

( She'll stick up for me, she's too nice to turn me in ) :yes

Hmmm ~ I have to think about this for a bit. :devil

Judy -

My zing is kinda like a hummingbird-- sometimes it's here, and sometimes it's gone .Right now it's zinging -

Good to be back . I can see everyone is still up to their same old tricks, especially Miss Krystal---

I bet she was an ornery kid, don't you think ?

Oh, dear, I take Kim out for the afternoon and look at what happens around here. :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Cara, I'll be baking pumpkin cupcakes tomorrow, but that's all. We are going to Kim's cousin's house for turkey day. Then John & Kim are going on to the hunting lodge and I'll come home and crash. Actually, I'm hoping to get a lot of crocheting done while they are gone. :hook

Oh, dear, I take Kim out for the afternoon and look at what happens around here. :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Cara, I'll be baking pumpkin cupcakes tomorrow, but that's all. We are going to Kim's cousin's house for turkey day. Then John & Kim are going on to the hunting lodge and I'll come home and crash. Actually, I'm hoping to get a lot of crocheting done while they are gone. :hook

That's what happens when we're left alone :devil

Mmmm, pumpkin cupcakes. Yummy! Sonds like you're got your day all lined up :yes

Linda ~ Sounds like you have a wonderful weekend planned. It's supposed to be a lot colder here starting tomorrow, so maybe there will be some crochet by the fire time. :hook

Hi Miss Cara. :)

I've made 21 squares this evening. :yay It feels good to be making them again...it really is "calming." :yes

Have a good night, all. :manyheart

You guys are just so funny.

:rofl:rofl:rofl

Its great to see that Julie has her zing back and her partners in silliness Tab, Krystal and Cara are up to no good again.

Mary you and I are the only innocent people here just quietly hooking away.:lol

Its great to see that Julie has her zing back and her partners in silliness Tab, Krystal and Cara are up to no good again.

Oh, I don't know about that, Wendy. :lol :lol :lol :lol

Have a good night/day.

Judy -

My zing is kinda like a hummingbird-- sometimes it's here, and sometimes it's gone .Right now it's zinging -

Good to be back . I can see everyone is still up to their same old tricks, especially Miss Krystal---

I bet she was an ornery kid, don't you think ?

Ornery? No. Mouthy? Yes. :yes

Well you know what they say....It don't mean a thing if you ain't got yer zing :rofl :rofl :rofl Oooh I crack me up :D

Do-wop-do-wop-do-wop!

Wendy

I'll be sending you a matching pair of hip boots to go with me and Tab's . I think you could use some too . :D

You'd better make those extra tall. Wendy's nearly 6ft.

Yep, just innocent Wendy and Mary...do you really think we have them fooled? :devil

Good Morning, all. I've been making cornbread for stuffing, etc. for tomorrow and of course, one more trip to the store is required. :lol

Cara, I saw your Daisy Duffel and it is wonderful! :yarn

Tabby~How is your Bus Ghan coming along? I love that pattern. :yes

Linda, have you finished the repairs on the bedspread? :think

Have a great day, everyone. :manyheart

Morning, Miss Mary. Finishing the bedspread is on my "To Do" list for today. Got a lot done yesterday. Also, I have to bake pumpkin cupcakes for tomorrow, and get the oil changed in my car, and get my nails done. Think I'll make it? Got my fingers crossed.:lol

Archived