Our House [Archive 2]

JulieKay

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol We all may be crazy, but we sure have fun!

Speaking of friends, would anyone go to my mammogram appt. for me? No? Okay, I'd better get in the shower then. Then I have to take MIL to an appt., so I will see you all later. :manyheart

You have all just started my day off right! With a laugh. Thanks gals. :hug

I have to go in for a recheck with the doctor today. Got a card yesterday saying last weeks tests all came back normal.

Good luck with the mammogram, Mary. I'm going to have to have one of those again in a couple months and mine always have be the diagnostic kind due to some calcium deposits, so you don't want me to do it for you. Mine mean extra squishes.

Mary, good luck - I have my order for mine on my desk...have to do it this month. Once I had a long wait and wondered why. The tech told me the lady before me needed...not sure if it was 2 plates per b**b or 4...but it was tons extra work for them. I never did see the lady, but...that must have been so hard on HER!:eek

Mary, good luck - I have my order for mine on my desk...have to do it this month. Once I had a long wait and wondered why. The tech told me the lady before me needed...not sure if it was 2 plates per b**b or 4...but it was tons extra work for them. I never did see the lady, but...that must have been so hard on HER!:eek

OUCH!

Hi all

Next time you all decide to do a road trip please let me know then I will stay at home. I found empty tequila bottles and chocolate wrappers. My neigbour says that she is sure that most of you have cats as it sounded like a cat choir in front of my house last night.

Please tell me what to do with the old man holding the banana.The only word I understand is money, he has a strange accent no teeth and talks to fast and talks with food in his mouth. He also smells funny. I am sure he must be at least 102.

Oh good grief! That's where I left Big Daddy. :oops I'll run fetch him sometime today :lol

OUCH!

Oh good grief! That's where I left Big Daddy. :oops I'll run fetch him sometime today :lol

You left him on my doorstep. His mine. I found his bank card in his back pocket,I took him to the bank. After he has made out his will I will let him eat his banana and he has already one foot in the grave.Im getting used to his smell, still cant get used to the accent.

I croched a few squares today, got my fix.:clap

:rofl :rofl :rofl

Y'all are so funny today :D

Still haven't picked up my hook yet. Made a cat house though. Just cut a hole in an old plastic storage bin and stuck some old fleece in it but Oliver loves it :cat

Let's see. What's left? Laundry. Make last crib sheet. Dinner. Then maybe I can get to my hook. Man, I hate trying to do two days work in one :( Thank goodness I'm in an energy cycle :yes

Thanks for giving me lots of laughs since I got home a little while ago! :D Remember a few months ago when we were talking about Julie and Tabby being stand-up comics? I think we have lots of those now. ;)

Just have a few things to put away and then I'm going to crochet. :hook

Cara, did you make the fitted sheets? That is such a great idea, so they can have the fabric they really want. :yes

Mary - Yep made the fitted sheets. Got the pattern off a gal on eBay. It was just so simple :yes And I made one sheet from out of fabric my sister sent, that had little monkeys all over it. It was the cutest thing :lol

I am so glad I had finished drinking my hot chocolate before I read the latest on this CAL. :yes

Denise, how much tequila have you had, are you sure it wasn't your DH? According to the English he has a funny accent, so maybe you are getting too English now? :think

Care, those sheets sound so cute, are you going to post pictures?

Archived