Our House [Archive 2]

JulieKay

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Linda- we'll definitely need background music,so thanks for volunteering. That will save me from interviewing a bunch of people.

Bring the cake, I have a feeling we'll need something to eat with this many people and that long a trip .

I'll hold it .

ok,gang

i'm off for my beauty rest. I can sleep 18 hours a day and all I get is another grey hair while I'm sleeping. Must be some secert that I dont know about, but sleeping sure as heck aint helping my looks any .

Be back in a couple hours .

Tab- how many times have I told you not to EAT while reading posts ????

Is there someone there who knows the Heimlich, or you gonna have to do it to yourself ?

I'll TEACH you some dance moves, but I'm no SPRING CHICKEN anymore ... I think I finally figured out why I had that rubber chicken in my hand the other day-- it was SOMEONE trying to give me that hint ..

Yeah, I should've known better but I was hungry. :D

I bet you that you could teach me some dance moves, BRB.............okay got the duct tape now i'm ready. ;)

:rofl

I leave for a bit and suddenly I've found myself with a job:eek And find out Tabby's trying to get out of her job by choking. Tab, you're not getting out of it that easily :lol

Julie I hope you have a good rest. We have a long drive ahead of us :yes:lol

Tab, what you doing eating those Frito's anyway? Trying to embalm yourself from the inside out?

I am SO glad I got the job of mucking the livestock rather than touching Double Dollop Desiree's tassels... I still haven't heard where that third one has been, and I'm not ever gonna volunteer to touch the two I've KNOWN where they were... I'd rather deal with horse pucks... probably cleaner.

Letting Julie Yak is probably a good thing. If she's YAKKING then she can't be eating that cake she's holding. (Hey look out the window!) And a forkful is already gone...

HUMH? I CAHNT TAHK RUHT NAH, MAH MOWT IS FUH....

Did I mention I'm half German? Make that about 51% now... :lol

Sounds like the road trip is all planned :D

I've been off here all day. Made 6 baby crib sheets though and had to go with DH to the dentist. He couldn't make the appointment on his own, what made me think he could go by himself :rolleyes

Oh well, I can now spend some quality time with my hook :hook

Hi Ladies. It turned out to be a busy day and I just got out my hook an hour ago. I've still got 70 squares to make. :think Tomorrow will be fun :no...mammogram appt.

Cara, you are a super aunt for making so many things for the baby. :c9

Letting Julie Yak is probably a good thing. If she's YAKKING then she can't be eating that cake she's holding. (Hey look out the window!) And a forkful is already gone...

HUMH? I CAHNT TAHK RUHT NAH, MAH MOWT IS FUH....

Did I mention I'm half German? Make that about 51% now... :lol

Krystal you are just so funny.:rofl:rofl

Oh wait can I do the singing while LInda plays the guitar? I keep telling the girls at work that I have the voice of an angel. Of course their response is that Lucifer was an angel at one time LOL>

:rofl :rofl :rofl

Hi all

Next time you all decide to do a road trip please let me know then I will stay at home. I found empty tequila bottles and chocolate wrappers. My neigbour says that she is sure that most of you have cats as it sounded like a cat choir in front of my house last night.

Please tell me what to do with the old man holding the banana.The only word I understand is money, he has a strange accent no teeth and talks to fast and talks with food in his mouth. He also smells funny. I am sure he must be at least 102.

Hi all

Please tell me what to do with the old man holding the banana.The only word I understand is money, he has a strange accent no teeth and talks to fast and talks with food in his mouth. He also smells funny. I am sure he must be at least 102.

Krystal- I think that's your better half Denise is talking about--better go round him up .:D

Hi all

Next time you all decide to do a road trip please let me know then I will stay at home. I found empty tequila bottles and chocolate wrappers. My neigbour says that she is sure that most of you have cats as it sounded like a cat choir in front of my house last night.

Krystal- I think that's your better half Denise is talking about--better go round him up .:D

Andrea- yep, you can sing, in fact, I think I am a pretty fair singer myself, so how about if we do a duet ?

Got any songs in mind ?

When I ask Sam if I can sing to HIM, the only song he ever requests is Silent Night . :angry

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl You guys are so funny

Oh wait can I do the singing while LInda plays the guitar? I keep telling the girls at work that I have the voice of an angel. Of course their response is that Lucifer was an angel at one time LOL>

:lol

Hi all

:rofl

Andrea- yep, you can sing, in fact, I think I am a pretty fair singer myself, so how about if we do a duet ?

Got any songs in mind ?

When I ask Sam if I can sing to HIM, the only song he ever requests is Silent Night . :angry

Julie don't worry that's what I get for requests too :yes

In honor of Mary, our friend

I pick up my trusty old pen

While the rest of us are goofing 'round

she seems invisible and can't be found .

While we talk of fishnets, duct tape and dares

She is hard at work making more squares .

We talk of silliness and drunken escapades

While she gets another afghan made ............

We talk of tassels, Tequila and cake

While she decides what ELSE she is going to make .

We talk of horse pucks and cow pies

While Mary comes in to say Hello and Goodbye .. :)

We're all in here acting like silly kids

She keeps ignoring all that we did .

So, Mary, in honor of your good behavior regardless of ours

May we stand and salute you and give you 5 stars .:sstar:sstar:sstar:sstar:sstar

Archived