Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

When I looked again at my message I realized I didn't answer the question. Yes varigated baby yarn is fine.

Thanks in advance

Kimgoodie

:lol I was wondering about that, I thought I was just having a blonde moment.....thank you!

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I finaly got my puppy today , Abby is 8 weeks old She runs and jumps straight up on all 4 legs This is of Abby & me

Aww, she is just too adorable! I'd love to see that jump. :lol

Thank you so much Sue for the beautiful square for my friendship ghan! I now have enough to add another row to mine!!! It's perfect!!! Thank you so much!

I've had a really, really rough week at work and this really brightened up my day! And lo and behold, the mailman actually delivered mail today!!!!

Thank you again!!!

Thank you so much Sue for the beautiful square for my friendship ghan! I now have enough to add another row to mine!!! It's perfect!!! Thank you so much!

I've had a really, really rough week at work and this really brightened up my day! And lo and behold, the mailman actually delivered mail today!!!!

Thank you again!!!

:clap Glad it got there. I was going to do the star overlay pattern in Cowboy's colors just to get you, but decided Yankee/Giants blue was safer. :lol

:turtle:vheart

Thank you again!!!

BTW, I picked up some fabric with just you in mind. I hope in the next week to get done what I want to make with it! ;)

I'm hoping that next week in the evenings, I can begin bordering my squares to add to the friendship ghan. I'll take pics of the square Sue sent when I am home in the daylight! I've got to work all weekend after already putting in a full week-- but maybe Sunday morning since I don't have to be in until 9.

It really is a pretty square.

And I really, really, have to make some squares so I'll need an updated list! Thanks!

Thank you again!!!

You know that's a great idea. I think I might start edging mine so I can do that too. Add rows as I get them. Very smart... lol ;)

x3Missy3705@yahoo.com

New email for those of you intrested. I had the old one for way too long and got literally thousands of spam everyday. So feel free to email about anything chat or whatever.

I updated you in my address book. :)

I've been busy with work and school. In fact in a few I'm about to head into my craft room/office to work on algebra homework. I do have a couple squares to go out (one I need to weave in the ends yet). I had to go to Joann's today to get more yarn for the flannelghan I'm working on.

We are trying to get everything in order for the storm about to hit. Snow: no problem. Ice: not so much. Means lots of trees down and possibly no electric. In 09, first winter w/out dh, I was iced in. All electric heat. Just me and the furbabies (and a tortoise). Of course, electric went out. :wbrr House got down to below freezing. We all piled on the bed with covers and I had those hand warmers I put in with the tortoise. Was like that for 3 days before they could get the trees off the roads and get to me. Not this time! I'm ready. :nahnah

Will get to work on squares while we're in though, so yay for that. :clap Okay, I must be crazy because I've read about the squares not being square unless you turn them after making several crooked squares and not being able to figure out what I was doing wrong. :huh

I like my squares crooked though! How weird is that? :loco I cannot walk a straight line, :ducky walk totally crooked, cannot hang a picture on the wall straight, again, totally crooked no matter how many times I try. So crooked squares just seem befitting me.

Does anyone else here have crooked squares and are okay with it? Maybe we could start a group: Crooked hookers unite.... or am I the only one? :blush

We are trying to get everything in order for the storm about to hit. Snow: no problem. Ice: not so much. Means lots of trees down and possibly no electric. In 09, first winter w/out dh, I was iced in. All electric heat. Just me and the furbabies (and a tortoise). Of course, electric went out. :wbrr House got down to below freezing. We all piled on the bed with covers and I had those hand warmers I put in with the tortoise. Was like that for 3 days before they could get the trees off the roads and get to me. Not this time! I'm ready. :nahnah

We are getting freezing drizzle up near KC but roads aren't too bad yet. Just hoping the 14 inch snow forecast is wrong. Our last big ice storm was in 01. We were without electricity for 7 days. I was never so glad to see the co-op truck go up the road. Totally electric here too but we do have a wood stove and the house is an earth contact so we were at least warm.

I updated you in my address book. :)

I've been busy with work and school. In fact in a few I'm about to head into my craft room/office to work on algebra homework. I do have a couple squares to go out (one I need to weave in the ends yet). I had to go to Joann's today to get more yarn for the flannelghan I'm working on.

Sounds like fun? :think:lol I think I might pick up some more yarn today. & I want to find some random square patterns.

i'm sitting in a truckers lounge working on my RR and watching CSI: NY on spike. it's 14 out there and i have the heater on for morgan. since that drains the batteries i'm in the lounge

wow that's cold. It's kinda warm here today, but we're in for a snow storm tomorrow.... :snow:2snow It's supposed to be the worst of the year. We'll see. It is Ohio after all. :lol I tried to make a RR once and I ended up frustrated.

Hey everyone..........

Oh how I have missed you all!!!!!!!!!

I pop on my laptop... answer a few things... then have to hop off... and never get a real chance to hang out and come visit you all. :sigh

Anyway............. lots has been going on around here..... Hubby was admitted to the hospital Friday afternoon due to an infection.

He's had a temp... issues with his mouth... and a cough. They have done blood work... CT scan... Chest Xray and have come to the conclusion he has a cold... pneumonia.... and his mouth issues are from his last round of chemo. They have him on antibiotics and are watching him close! He wont be able to come home until he is clean and healthy and his blood work numbers are up!

So any and all prayers for him to come through this and get home soon would be very much appreciated!!!

Yesterday was a busy but awesome day for my 14yr old and his wrestling team.

After an hour and a half drive to the school... our boys were ready to win! The team took 1st Place in the Tournament!

My son had a great day of matches! He won 4 of his 5 matches... 3 of them being PINS! I'm just so proud of them all!

post-18634-135897622779_thumb.jpg

:heart

:mug

Archived