Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I still need squares for kbear's comfortghan. I have 4 so far, still need 8. Please let me know if you are sending one or if you need the pattern. :)

:turtle:vheart

Oh... hon.... I would like to help!

I can start one tomorrow. I have a small project I'm finishing up tonight.

Goodness........... my heart just breaks for her. She's lucky to have you for a friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:heart

:mug

I still need squares for kbear's comfortghan. I have 4 so far, still need 8. Please let me know if you are sending one or if you need the pattern. :)

Sorry! Kinda been "out-of-it" lately. What size, what pattern, what thread?

Happy BE-lated Birthday, Mandy!!!

Happy Birthday, Darah!!

Oh... hon.... I would like to help!

I can start one tomorrow. I have a small project I'm finishing up tonight.

Goodness........... my heart just breaks for her. She's lucky to have you for a friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:heart

:mug

Thanks Tam. The pattern link is below.

Sorry! Kinda been "out-of-it" lately. What size, what pattern, what thread?

Happy BE-lated Birthday, Mandy!!!

Happy Birthday, Darah!!

WW yarn, any color. The pattern is here.

:c9 I got my package yesterday!!! After a long day at the hospital I came home to find the cutest little cards, two sparkly snowflakes, stitch markers, chocolate covered sunflower seeds and a rosewood H hook! the hook looks yummy! I've bought them for other people but have never tried one....:hug thank you my dear sweet angel!!

:c9 I got my package yesterday!!! After a long day at the hospital I came home to find the cutest little cards, two sparkly snowflakes, stitch markers, chocolate covered sunflower seeds and a rosewood H hook! the hook looks yummy! I've bought them for other people but have never tried one....:hug thank you my dear sweet angel!!

:clap

How was everyone's day?? I'm looking forward to the weekend so I can get some crocheting in.

I'm up too early (Bruce left this morning for NY to see his kids). Just as everyone else is looking forward to the weekend, my work week is just starting. :)

Sue, put me down for a couple of those squares! :)

Thanks Michelle! :hug

I had to get a brand new screen name and account, but I made it.

Hello everyone, my name is Kim, known to most as KimGoodie, but because of my new account I am Kimsgoodies. I am very much interested in receiving and giving squares. So far I have one for Turtlelvr & Rhonnifer.

I had to get a brand new screen name and account, but I made it.

Hello everyone, my name is Kim, known to most as KimGoodie, but because of my new account I am Kimsgoodies. I am very much interested in receiving and giving squares. So far I have one for Turtlelvr & Rhonnifer.

Hi Kim! Glad to see you made it! PM me your e-mail address so you can get the mailing list. Plus I've already received all the squares I need. If you look in my signature you'll find a link to my finished friendshipghan. On the list you'll see highlighted names. Those are people that haven't logged onto the board in over 30 days so if you send them a square you might not get an acknowledgment that they recieved it.

hey all i just wanted to let everyone know that we are in the process of finding a bigger place so since it won't be much longer until we move again could you put my addy on hold?

Will do! Good luck! :hug

Hi everyone ! Hope your all doing good.

Sue (Turtle :) ) Thank you so much for the square, I Love It :hug

You're welcome Lacey! :hug

We have 2 new members to our little group...kimsgoodies (Kim) and afra (Jane). They have been added to the address list and master list in post 1. I'm just waiting to find out what squares Jane wants!

Welcome Kim and Jane! :cheer

Thanks so much for the very warm welcome. Its been a long trip getting here. My account was switched back to my original one. So Im no longer Kimsgoodies. Im back to being just Kimgoodie. LOL

I am so excited! I also got my list from Sue today, and purchased big envelopes and stamps. I'm well on my way.

Have a great weekend. I look forward to my new friendships

Kimgoodie

Archived