Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I had to have a root canal last year. Not fun. Now I need to get my upper wisdom teeth removed (had the bottoms removed last year, but the dentist wouldn't do the uppers because they are imbedded in my sinuses...need an oral surgeon to do that).

I hope you're feeling better! :hug

:turtle:vheart

I had 6 teeth pulled at once (4 wisdom and 2 others in the back) so i def. know your pain. :eek

doesn't she know it's turtles on top?

Turtles don't balance well on top. :)

I had 6 teeth pulled at once (4 wisdom and 2 others in the back) so i def. know your pain. :eek

YIKES!! :eek

I am dreadfully behind on squares. :( We finally closed on the new house and now it's crunch time. On the 8th we can go in and start painting and moving our stuff in. We gave the previous owners an extra week to move out because the dad has cancer is it's tiring him out to do much. Anywho - When get settled I'll be back to business.

Breenie and I have exchanged some info last night, I went to hobby lobby today and started scoping it out got a few ideas but I think Im going to wait until I get back to really make any decisions on what to do. :think

:)

yes!...i keep it on the truck...can't have cold meds...

Zicam really does work! Love that stuff!

I'm so behind on squares as well - my Christmas gift projects are totally kicking my butt right now :)

Those Christmas projects are tough, they're kicking my butt too! :lol

I'm behind too - and I have to figure out who I already sent to! lol

You already sent to me. :lol

Go through the wishlist thank you's and see who you sent to maybe?

I'm behind too - and I have to figure out who I already sent to! lol

You've already sent to me, too! I printed out my list and each time I send out squares, I highlight the name on my list. Christmas projects are getting me, too. It may be after Christmas before I can seriously work on squares again.

your welcome...i am glad you didn't buy the tape measure for yourself...also saw a pattern for one on the ville...

The one on the Ville, the designer made and sent one to me. Now I'll have to watch out for baby turtle tape measures! :lol

This is what I was making when UPS showed up!

post-28075-13589759258_thumb.jpg

The one on the Ville, the designer made and sent one to me. Now I'll have to watch out for baby turtle tape measures! :lol

[ATTACH]29885[/ATTACH]

That's so cute! Think you will ever wind up with too many turtles? I have been slowly working on more squares. I did mail a couple off last week for special requests. When Oct. hits we wind up being terribly busy trying to get everything buttoned up and ready for winter. Melissa I hope your mom is ready for winter in MN but then maybe she has lived in that area before. I am such a worry wart I have already begun to worry about you being out on the road in the blizzards and ice storms. I hate slick roads and ice storms.

Is there really such a thing as too many turtles??? :turtle:lol

I was just poking in here being nosey and your post reminded me of a little sign an old friend of mine used to have (she was a basket collector): "If you can still count your baskets you don't have enough"

:rofl

I was just poking in here being nosey and your post reminded me of a little sign an old friend of mine used to have (she was a basket collector): "If you can still count your baskets you don't have enough"

Just thought I would ask. I knew what the answer would be. :lol:lol

[ATTACH]29885[/ATTACH]

Sue, he is absolutely adorable. I in a couple of swaps right now and trying to complete those before I can get back to squares.

I have a sign that says "Cats are like potato chips, you can't have just one." :lol

Sue, he is absolutely adorable. I in a couple of swaps right now and trying to complete those before I can get back to squares.

Thanks Pat!

I have a sign that says "Cats are like potato chips, you can't have just one." :lol

Oh my gosh, I have got to get a sign like this to put in the barn. My husband just doesn't understand the fun in having so many cats LOL

Good morning everyone! Hope everyone's doing well. I stayed up late last night finishing one of my Christmas gifts - a cupcake hat for one of my nieces - and I'm pleased as punch with how it turned out (it's my first time being happy with something I've knitted). Now I just need to figure out two more cute/funny hat ideas for a 5-year-old boy and a 7-year-old girl....hmmm.....

Archived