Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

:wooGot my PM from my swap partner and already answered! Can't wait until I hear all about her now!! This will really be fun and a great way to really start getting in the holiday spirit!! :)

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just sent an email out with info about me, can't wait to get started on my gift!!!

Hope everyone had a great weekend, we had a blast! DH and I went to a costume part and loved it. The kids got to trick or treat last night, and now we're all exhausted :)

Just sent an email out with info about me, can't wait to get started on my gift!!!

Hope everyone had a great weekend, we had a blast! DH and I went to a costume part and loved it. The kids got to trick or treat last night, and now we're all exhausted :)

I can't wait to start too! I already know what I'm going to make, but sorry you're out of luck with anything thread. Thread and I don't mesh! :lol

ugh I'm starting to get sick.

Awww! Feel better! :hug

:turtle:vheart

I can't wait to start too! I already know what I'm going to make, but sorry you're out of luck with anything thread. Thread and I don't mesh! :lol

t

Pfft, don't worry about that :)

I also already had a small idea for part of a gift for you. I may need to send it to you anyway because it'll eat me alive if I don't make it now LOL

im gonna miss you guys! deleting account, **** went bad and i aint dealing with it anymore...i may rejoin at a later date if i ever get a comp back...bye yall

Breenie and I have exchanged some info last night, I went to hobby lobby today and started scoping it out got a few ideas but I think Im going to wait until I get back to really make any decisions on what to do. :think

Pfft, don't worry about that :)

I also already had a small idea for part of a gift for you. I may need to send it to you anyway because it'll eat me alive if I don't make it now LOL

I know originally you and I were just going to be a duo, but with an odd number of people joining I threw Rene' into the mix! :lol

I love presents! :cheer

im gonna miss you guys! deleting account, **** went bad and i aint dealing with it anymore...i may rejoin at a later date if i ever get a comp back...bye yall

:think

I'm so far behind on squares, I promise I'll eventually get back to making some to send out! Had to leave work early today for an emergency appointment with the dentist...four numbing shots and two hours later, I was on my way home with the beginning of a root canal. I go back in two weeks to finish the root canal, and then I'll go back for a crown sometime after that. No fun!

Alesha............. you're a doll. :hug

Thank you for the comfortghan square for hubbys blanket... the friendship squares for my daughter and I ... the t-shirt... the sock monkey socks and card! LOVE IT ALL!!!! :U

:heart

:mug

Sabrina............... I love the square you made for hubby's comfortghan! Its perfeft... you did a great job! Thank you for helping me!

I'm so far behind on squares, I promise I'll eventually get back to making some to send out! Had to leave work early today for an emergency appointment with the dentist...four numbing shots and two hours later, I was on my way home with the beginning of a root canal. I go back in two weeks to finish the root canal, and then I'll go back for a crown sometime after that. No fun!

I had to have a root canal last year. Not fun. Now I need to get my upper wisdom teeth removed (had the bottoms removed last year, but the dentist wouldn't do the uppers because they are imbedded in my sinuses...need an oral surgeon to do that).

I hope you're feeling better! :hug

Alesha............. you're a doll. :hug

Thank you for the comfortghan square for hubbys blanket... the friendship squares for my daughter and I ... the t-shirt... the sock monkey socks and card! LOVE IT ALL!!!! :U

I'm glad it all arrived safely. Let me know if you need any tricks or tips on making the monkey. I definitely want to see the final product! Keeping your entire family in my thoughts and prayers.

I had to have a root canal last year. Not fun. Now I need to get my upper wisdom teeth removed (had the bottoms removed last year, but the dentist wouldn't do the uppers because they are imbedded in my sinuses...need an oral surgeon to do that).

I hope you're feeling better! :hug

Thank you! My mouth is pretty sore this morning, but my dentist prescribed Vicodin, so I'll be popping one here shortly. ;)

I did my wisdom teeth in 2003 and had to have an oral surgeon do it because none of them were through my gums and one was impacted (still attached to the bone...gross, I know). I did it without being completely knocked out, which surprisingly wasn't that bad, and it made for a very quick recovery.

I've gone through the address list and highlighted the members that haven't been on the board for over a month. In no way am I saying not to send them squares, but don't expect an acknowledgment that they received them either. I know LadyKats lost her dh a few months ago and has lots of other things on her mind.

Sue, can you send me the new list? Since I am stuck at home until these stupid stones pass:eek I should be able to get alot of crocheting done. Of course I'm on pain meds, so who knows how things will actually turn out!:lol Did you get your ami yet? Kind of concerned since he went out a while ago!:think

Sue, can you send me the new list? Since I am stuck at home until these stupid stones pass:eek I should be able to get alot of crocheting done. Of course I'm on pain meds, so who knows how things will actually turn out!:lol Did you get your ami yet? Kind of concerned since he went out a while ago!:think

Sent the list. No ami yet, but it takes awhile to get from CA to FL. Pain meds and crochet...should be interesting! :lol

Finally got my camera back! So here is the picture of my adorable ami and the "square" that came with it! Thanks TAM!!:hug My word was BABY

SO CUTE!!

:blush Sue, I really hate to be a pain, but could you pretty please with sugar on top send me the updated list with the highlighted ones? My computer will not open the xls for some reason.

:blush Sue, I really hate to be a pain, but could you pretty please with sugar on top send me the updated list with the highlighted ones? My computer will not open the xls for some reason.

Only cause you put sugar on top! :lol

Archived