Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh, I'm fine Sue, just getting old it seems :lol Things I never had problems with suddenly don't seem to work well anymore. I am home sick today. Just not up to par at all. I fight it most of the time but today it won.

Sue, what are you going to start in December?

How is everyone else doing today?

We're going to do a Christmas swap similar to the ami, but with Christmas items!

I'm probably going to need help with organizing it (and keeping track). Darah you up for that???

:turtle:vheart

Sure thing, Sue :)

Meowy, the storage looks awesome! I can't wait til we get a new home moved onto our property so I have more space to set something like that up.

Hopefully this week I'll be able to get some more squares finished up. My website crashed Saturday morning (thanks to my previous hosting company that somehow still managed to mess things up 6 months after I left them) and I've been working nonstop to try and get it fixed. I'm so ready to be able to crochet again!! :lol

Thank you so much to Smith for the beautiful square for my friendship ghan!! I'm one square away from being able to add another row!!!! It is a beautiful aqua color and sorry that the pic doesn't do it justice- lighting is kind of poor!!

It really brightened up my day- I worked a long one today- and was so beat, but after going to the mailbox and seeing a package for me, I felt all energized again! Thanks so much!!!

post-27163-135897584091_thumb.jpg

Good morning to everyone ! Hope you all are doing well.

I on the other hand am not feeling so well. And I have atleast a week, 2 at the most to see if its what I think it may be. Ill test on the 20th. If it says no and if the "Dreaded Aunt" still hasnt come after that ill test on the 27th.

But for now Im eating tums like candy and drinking lots of water and 7up. I just feel so icky. Not like fever or anything just everything makes my tummy hurt and my sense of smell is way too much for me to handle.

I guess Ill just have to wait and see. And If its not what I think it is, then my body is just playing really mean tricks on me. :(

But, on another note, my wonderfuly sweet therapist asked me to make her a scarf. YAY! Another fast project. I love when I know it wont take me forever to get something finished. Now to decide what color(s) to make it, and what kind of scarf. A regular skinny scarf, or a big fat shawl type scarf.... Guess I better give her a call and ask her

:D

I on the other hand am not feeling so well. And I have atleast a week, 2 at the most to see if its what I think it may be. Ill test on the 20th. If it says no and if the "Dreaded Aunt" still hasnt come after that ill test on the 27th.

But for now Im eating tums like candy and drinking lots of water and 7up. I just feel so icky. Not like fever or anything just everything makes my tummy hurt and my sense of smell is way too much for me to handle.

I guess Ill just have to wait and see. And If its not what I think it is, then my body is just playing really mean tricks on me. :(

But, on another note, my wonderfuly sweet therapist asked me to make her a scarf. YAY! Another fast project. I love when I know it wont take me forever to get something finished. Now to decide what color(s) to make it, and what kind of scarf. A regular skinny scarf, or a big fat shawl type scarf.... Guess I better give her a call and ask her

:hug:hug

Get some ginger pills or ginger ale for that tummy! :hug

my sense of smell is way too much for me to handle.

Did you know you can find out 6 days before your missed " dreaded aunt"

first response is one that is that early.....

sense of smell gave it away. :lol Mine was so sensitive I was crazy from it

Did you know you can find out 6 days before your missed " dreaded aunt"

first response is one that is that early.....

sense of smell gave it away. :lol Mine was so sensitive I was crazy from it

Id get the early ones, but they are too expensive right now. So I just got the ones from the dollar store, thats all ive ever used with my other 3 :)

cool...we can make a mini-friendship ghan squares for the new mini-you!! i love babies!! even after 5 years of day care...maybe cause i don't have one of my own...

That sounds adorable, but i gotta find out first :D

Ill be sure to post wether i am or not when I know for sure :c9

Well I would track mine but I think the lady at the post office messed up and I can't track it because it says it's been delivered to pittsboro nc. That's where I sent it from lol but it does say it's supposed to arrive on the 15th so maybe then :).

:think Tracking shows my ami left Silas post office yesterday and arrived yesterday in Jackson, Miss! But expected delivery date of the 15th!! :eek I could've just mailed a regular letter and gotten it there tomorrow! Oh well, it's on the move. I am excited about seeing them all though. I forgot who made the kitty cat with the fish button on the tummy. That was really cute!

Melissa B. made the kitty. This is going great! I can't wait to see all the amis!! :cheer

As soon as all are delivered I will tell you all more about the Christmas swap!!

Archived