Finally!!

Sorry it has taken so long to get it out, but man oh man, that flu is a humdinger! I ended up missing two weeks of work and actually STILL have a sinus infection that I started with about halfway through the flu, but at least I am feeling 90% human again, so just to let everyone know, "Whitecaps", the February shawl, is on its way! Hopefully it makes it to its new home by Saturday. The only clue I will give as to its new owner is that it is headed East this time. :)

Don't know about the shawl, not sure what this is, is it like the tote? Anyway just wanted to say I am glad you are feeling better..

hugs

Hi Vonnie! Thanks! I'm SO glad to be feeling almost totally well again! Yes, the shawl is done exactly like the tote. Each month I send out a shawl (my own design) randomly. February's got REALLY messed up time-wise because I was down with the flu.

I was starting to worry about you. I kept checking to see if you were around. So glad you are feeling better. I don't know if I can wait until Saturday to see who's getting the shawl. It's such a pretty one.

:jumpyay :jumpyay Elle is back. So glad you are doing better even though you have a sinus infection. Now trying to guess who would be East of you. That's quite a large area. But from a couple things you said when you first posted about February's shawl I have a good idea. Let's just see if I am right. But most importantly you are better. Ohhh, 2 whole weeks missing work. That "flu" was a doozy.

I'm so glad you are back and on the mend. You poor thing. I had bronchitis...and I've been fighting the cough for over a month. I don't think it will ever go away!

Can't wait to see who the new shawl lady is.

Nothing yet? I thought for sure it would reach its new home today! <sigh> I guess we'll have to wait until Monday to see who the newest shawl lady is. :)

Nothing yet?!? I hope this isn't going to be another episode like Sue's February Turtle Tote! :lol I thought for sure I would get home from work and there would be a post from the new shawl lady! Well, maybe tonight. It could be that she is working and hasn't gotten home yet. At least I HOPE that's it! :lol

Nothing yet?!? I hope this isn't going to be another episode like Sue's February Turtle Tote! :lol I thought for sure I would get home from work and there would be a post from the new shawl lady! Well, maybe tonight. It could be that she is working and hasn't gotten home yet. At least I HOPE that's it! :lol

NO!!!! We can't have that suspense again! I knew where it was and where it was going and I was being TORTURED by the USPS! :rofl

:turtle:vheart

It's ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just got home from school to find a box waiting for me. I was soooo puzzled. My mailman skipped our house Saturday - because we live on a cul de sac and it was pouring...he would have had to get out of the car. I'm ridiculously excited right now. I probably had the worst day in months...and choked on my food so bad I broke blood vessels around my eyes...just a plain crazy day. It's GORGEOUS. I'll try to take a picture in a few minutes. I'm SO excited. Elle I just don't know what to say!!! Thank you SO much!!!!! I can't wait to show it off!

WVUAlesha- Congratulations on being the newest member of the Shawl Lady Club!!!:cheer So glad that you are ok after choking on food today! Isn't it so much fun when the mailman brings such a nice surprise!!!! Enjoy it and wear it in good health. I love mine!!!:manyheart

WVUAlesha- Congratulations on being the newest member of the Shawl Lady Club!!!:cheer So glad that you are ok after choking on food today! Isn't it so much fun when the mailman brings such a nice surprise!!!! Enjoy it and wear it in good health. I love mine!!!:manyheart

Really embarrassing...weird day. This just made it ALL BETTER!

Alesha, I'm so glad you like it! May it keep you cozy for a long time to come! Enjoy it! :hug

That's so scary that you choked on your food! OMGoodness! I'm sorry you had such a miserable day, but I'm glad you're OK and I'm tickled pink that you like your shawl!

Boy I have been missing quite a bit here. First Elle I do hope by now your are at least 99% human.:lol

Congrats to you WVAlesha, welcome to the club. Mine has gotten quite a work out this winter.:hook

Archived