Intro from Alberta

awsyoung

Hi all! I've heard about this site from so many other crochet sites, I just had to join!

My name is Alberta and I live in Irvine, CA. I'm 29, a SAHM to two boys aged 2 and 4, and married nearly 6 years to the most wonderful man! (He supports my crochet habit) :lol I taught myself to crochet the summer of 2003. I do not knit at all, although I've been sorely tempted to learn. I've already spent so much on crochet, I'm afraid what would happen if I added knitting to that!

I'm looking forward to meeting all of you on this site!

Alberta

Enjoy Crochetville and know that everyone here is Wonderful about answering questions and look forward to seeing what you create.

May your time here be a Joy.

Howdy from Texas! I said I was going to learn to knit, too, when i first started crocheting but the longer I crochet, the less and less I'm interested in knitting! I have too many things to crochet!!! Maybe someday....

Welcome!!

Hi all! I've heard about this site from so many other crochet sites, I just had to join!

My name is Alberta and I live in Irvine, CA. I'm 29, a SAHM to two boys aged 2 and 4, and married nearly 6 years to the most wonderful man! (He supports my crochet habit) :lol I taught myself to crochet the summer of 2003. I do not knit at all, although I've been sorely tempted to learn. I've already spent so much on crochet, I'm afraid what would happen if I added knitting to that!

I'm looking forward to meeting all of you on this site!

Alberta

Greetings and Salutations from Alberta, Canada!!!! :welcome to Crochetville, Alberta! We are so glad that you joined us. Its nice to know that your dh supports your habit. It is nice to meet you and we are looking forward to seeing you around more!

Bonjour Alberta!! :waving Welcome to Crochetville from Belgium from a former Michigander now living across the deap blue in the land of chocolate, frites, beer and really expensive yarn!! :lol Glad to have you join us! :hug

Archived