What kind of toy would a 6 yr old boy like?

Some of my cousins might be coming to visit again soon and I was thinking I'd like to crochet them something. But I have no idea what to crochet for a boy! Anyone have any ideas? :)

I was thinking a ball, or a toy snake...but snakes might be scary or not interesting. Im not exactly sure what he likes..hmm, one time I think he was playing around with some toy binoculars. I don't get to see him that often.

For the girl, she's 9 years old, I want to make her a horse. She loves horses.

I work with kids all day, and I have yet to find a 6 year old who doesn't like to scare someone with a toy snake! Dinos are a great idea, and rockets, and the other things. My nephew loved an ice cream cone I made for him. Maybe a ball and bat?? Good luck, he'll love whatever you make.

My youngest boys are 6 and 9. They ask me to make every little critter they see, especially the snakes, lizards, dinoraurs and such. But they also want the characters from Mario, Pokemon and those type. Balls and things to throw around are great, dress up items too. Just have fun. I'm sure he will enjoy whatever you have.

I work with kids all day, and I have yet to find a 6 year old who doesn't like to scare someone with a toy snake! Dinos are a great idea, and rockets, and the other things. My nephew loved an ice cream cone I made for him. Maybe a ball and bat?? Good luck, he'll love whatever you make.

Ohh ice cream cone, that sounds fun. Thanks :)

I would think the snake would be the one for a 6 year old boy. Boys love snakes and would be trying to scare with one if you made it.

I think it's sweet that you want to make something for a boy.

:manyheart

If you're looking for ideas or patterns, you could try this blog. She has free patterns for a castle & characters, rocket ship & astronaut & some Pokeman things. I really wish I had someone to make the castle for. It's so cute.

Archived