Happy Birthday Crochetville

A Big Happy Birthday to Crochetville. I come her in the morning, afternoon, evening and any time in between. I have met the greatest people on here to be friends with. Thanks to Amy and Donna for making Crochetville what it is today and forever.

:birthday Crochetville :bday

Like many others, I start my day early in the morning, and the first thing I do (after grabbing my cup of coffee:lol) is check out the Ville. The first place I come after work is the ville and the last place I go before bed is the Ville.

Thank you Amy and Donna for this wonderful place...and thank you to everyone for making the Ville so great!:hug

Happy belated birthday Crochetville. Normally I tell people on their birthdays to eat all the cake and ice cream that they want and not to worry about the calories. So everyone here in Crochetville eat plenty of cake and ice cream you want in honor of Crochetville's birthday. Enjoy. Thanks Amy and Donna.

Happy Birthday to the website that has truly changed my life. While I know that sounds a bit grandios.. Before Crochetville, I tried simple patterns.. now, becuase of this website - I have confidence enough that I've crocheted the Cathedral Window Afghan.

Because of Crochetville - I've been able to get help to bring donations to the NICU that saved my son - and give me a cause that I"m passionate about and truly feel like it is bringing alot of good and love to people when they need it most.

This is absolutely the best website ever... so Happy Birthday and Thank you Amy and Donna!

Happy Birthday to Crochetville !! :clap:clap The absolutely BEST website ever. I can't begin to tell you how much inspiration this site has given me, not to mention the nice people and fun swaps and patterns and . . . well, you get the idea !!

Thanks to Amy and Donna for such a wonderful place to play.

:jumpyay:yay :hearts :yay:jumpyay

I love this place. I haven't been around much the last year or two, but I'm constantly amazed by the creativity, warmth and kindness of the members here.

Happy birthday and here's to many, many more!!

Archived