Captain Hook & the Yarn Pirates

JulieKay

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TADA!!:clap

post-34734-135897504507_thumb.jpg

MY DS Ryan modeling the blankie...that he loves OH NO! this one already had plans to go to the neighbor! lol it looks like I can add another project to my list.

I did put a border on it as you can see..I just did one round of sc in each color. I think it turned out very well! YEA!!! :hook

Melany, that is a gorgeous blanket. I love your color combination. I like your border. My original plan was to do a border row in each color too, but the blanket was getting too big, (and I was sick of it......)

And what a cute little boy!

Thank-you ladies for all the kind words! And yes my DS is quite the looker and it gets me in trouble all the time! You ought to see that face when hes mad or crying its a killer then again they all are! :wink

Well its running late (or at least into my bedtime) here, so im heading up to bed. Ive hade a long day literally getting stuck in the mud walking when feeding the horses today from losing the one and only hook I don't have a duplicate too. UGH! :ohdear

Yawn.... Goodnight Ya'll!

I am finally getting started on this project. Got 5 sc squares finished since Friday morning. Seems to be going a lot quicker than I thought it would. You all have finished so many pretty ones that I had to start mine. Will post when done.

[ATTACH]16497[/ATTACH]

MY DS Ryan modeling the blankie...that he loves OH NO! this one already had plans to go to the neighbor! lol it looks like I can add another project to my list.

I did put a border on it as you can see..I just did one round of sc in each color. I think it turned out very well! YEA!!! :hook

:cheerturned out really pretty!

[ATTACH]16497[/ATTACH]

Excellent border! Great job. :yay

[ATTACH]16497[/ATTACH]

Ahoy, there! Melanie, that be one beautiful little 'un thar and the blanket's nice, too. :hug

this is w hat I have done so far :lol

Sheila, yer blanket's going to be very cheerful with all them purty colors in it. :yay

Thx to all ye harties that done been sayin them nice words... And that there youngin is vary good at espionage..lol and least my first mate and the lady of tha ship are startin a mutany about tha lettle one being in this here captians pocket.

Didn't get anything done this weekend but I did retrieve my hooks from DBF:cheer. Now that Valentine's Day is over I suppose I should get back to work.:hook

Finished my last scdc square, now all I have are five hdc squares and six sc squares. Getting relatively close.:clap:hook:crocheting

Archived