Greenville SC Crochetier

reecie

Just wanted to say hi, I'm from greenville, SC and found the board by way of easy board. I'm a crochet instructor, and photographer. I just wanted a place to chat that wasn't all about other types of yarn art. :devil

thanks all, i've been reading and reading all the info in the various forums! i'm sure i'll have more to say as time goes by.

reecie

Bonjour!! :waving Welcome to Crochetville from Belgium from a former Michigander now living across the deap blue in the land of chocolate, frites, beer and really expensive yarn!! :lol Glad to have you join us! :hug

Just wanted to say hi, I'm from greenville, SC and found the board by way of easy board. I'm a crochet instructor, and photographer. I just wanted a place to chat that wasn't all about other types of yarn art. :devil

Greetings and Salutations from Alberta, Canada!!!! :welcome to Crochetville, Reecie! This is the best place, in my humble opinion, on the web for Crochet! We are so glad that you joined us....:hug

sometimes when you join a new board, you don't feel welcome... i can DEFINATELY say that isn't the case here! i'm still a bit overwhelmed by all the information here, so i'm mostly just lurking around. i'm sure i'll find somewhere to contribute, tho!:clap

Archived