Turkey pin

Once a week I have been sending my daughter, in the mail, a "Thinking of You" card with a little crochet item in each one. Last week was a snowflake bookmark. I am making this pin for her tonight for tomorrow's mail. So appropriate for Thanksgiving since we cannot be together:

Tom The Turkey pin :)

What a fun idea, Renni! -such a sweet way to touch base with your daughter, sending her a small surprise stitched with love each week. Thank you for sharing. Oh, and cute turkey pin!

What a cute turkey pin.:ttalk:ty for sharing him with us. You have found a special way to share mother-daughter time with your daughter even when you two are apart. Your daughter is very blessed to have a mother like you. :manyheart:hug

What a neat idea! We are going to Texas for the winter and I have been watching one of my 3 yr old gds. She asked me tonight if I would send her a card as she loves to get cards. This will be neat to send something little I crocheted in her card. A nice surprise for the other kids to. She doesn't want us to go. Today she had grandpa's hat and it has a Texas pin on it. She turned it around and said now you can't go to Texas as I turned it around. It will be hard to leave her behind. Sorry for the rambling!

Archived