Diamond Dishcloth & Scrubbie

RecycleCindy

I just love this diamond dishcloth pattern. It works up really fast and looks great. Here is my first one using Sugar N Cream Country Stripes. I also made a scrubbie by using the same pattern and just doing 9 rows with recycled lettuce netting added along with the cotton. I then did the two rows of edging following the same crochet pattern above to finish my scrubbie.

post-10977-135897471493_thumb.jpg

Ooo I like this one a lot, Cindy!!! It makes for a neat set along with your matching little scrubbie -Very sharp! Thank you for the pattern link!

That came out soooo pretty Cindy... I love it! Where do you find lettuce netting these days?... I haven't seen any in years in CA.... I love the pattern you used, colors too...GBU!:):)

My local rural grocery uses the green netting on all its lettuce and on some other produce too. It only took 2 nets to do this little scrubbie so if you need some, I could send you some to use. I've got lots and some people have even mailed me their produce nets to recycle.

OMGosh... how pretty!!!

GREAT job Cindy!!!

Oh... btw Cindy... have an idea for ya.

you know the bath puffs that you can buy for $1?....... well.. if you cut the string in the middle that holds it together... it unravels to a nice long piece you can cut strips from to add to your kitchen scrubbies also.

just thought I would share that with you... for $1 you get a great sellection of colors and a good amount to make many scrubbies. :hook

:heart

:mug

Beautiful set Cindy! Love that pattern and the colors you chose are beautiful. Thanks for the pattern link

Teakaycee - what a wonderful idea! Thanks

Oh... btw Cindy... have an idea for ya.

you know the bath puffs that you can buy for $1?....... well.. if you cut the string in the middle that holds it together... it unravels to a nice long piece you can cut strips from to add to your kitchen scrubbies also.

just thought I would share that with you... for $1 you get a great sellection of colors and a good amount to make many scrubbies. :hook

Great idea and it would be a way for Dawn143 to get the netting for cheap if she doesn't have access to the recycled produce/lettuce netting. Also you wouldn't have to cut and join the strips which would be much easier for people who don't want or don't have the produce netting to use. Thanks for sharing your great idea! :hug

Great idea and it would be a way for Dawn143 to get the netting for cheap if she doesn't have access to the recycled produce/lettuce netting. Also you wouldn't have to cut and join the strips which would be much easier for people who don't want or don't have the produce netting to use. Thanks for sharing your great idea! :hug

:blushaww... you're welcome!

:heart

:mug

Archived