Symphony Seraphina

goldenj32w2

Sombody stop me! I think I am on a roll here! :devil Here is my next seraphina, I started it last night and finished this morning. (well, just before noon) These shawls just roll once you get the pattern figured out! I made this from Red Heart Symphony in Mystic Purple that was give to me by GeoStorm as a PIF. I saw the yarn and thought it would be wonderful and soft. It is that, but it is also a large pain to work with. Once you get it started it goes ok, but boy you sure don't want to have to rip it out. The fuzzy on it sticks to itself and tangles like crazy! I am not real sure of the wear factor on this either. I am worried it may matt up like a sick purple people eater. LOL I hope it stays soft and supple like it is now. Anyway, I used the symphony with a J Bates hook, and a few hours later I have a great warm fuzzy shawl!

Thanks for looking,

Judy

:manyheart

post-19328-135897463086_thumb.jpg

post-19328-13589746309_thumb.jpg

Ooo, So pretty!!! I'm sure not going to stop you, kiddo. Keep up the great work! You're moving me to set my WIPs aside so I can try and set my hook into one of these.

Archived