Fortieth Post! And hello!

hudelei

I'm not sure why I didn't introduce myself here sooner, but I guess it's ok to have it as my auspicious 40th post!

I was lured over here from some thread on Craftster, where I have occasionally posted projects (same username over there) and jumped right into looking at designs and asking/answering questions. I am a Stitch n Bitch Reject, and if I ever get the time I might post some of those projects that weren't what Deb Stoller wanted. They were pretty cool, if I get around to writing out the patterns. At the moment I'm working on a sort of sweater set for myself that is very near completion and my own design and I'm looking forward to posting it here soon!

I also recently made a first attempt at crocheting with wire and have one bookmark and one cell phone cover (sort of looks like chain mail, but I haven't lined it yet and I think it may need it to prevent scratching -- anyone else have an overdressed cell phone?). I decided to start with the easy stuff and then see how it went crocheting with wire and it's strangely fun, once you get past the weird feel of it.

Anyway, I've been enjoying my time here and hope to share a project soon!

Bonjour!! :waving Welcome to Crochetville from Belgium from a former Michigander now living across the deap blue in the land of chocolate, frites, beer and really expensive yarn!! :lol Glad to have you join us! :hug

The 40th post does come I see..... I am new here and still checking out the site... Just wish I had more time to check it out... Have a nice day... Molly

Archived