CroJulee's Dishcloth Updated with More & Different Center

Dawn143

:)Here are 3 hotpads & a dishcloth made for friend.... I really enjoyed making these.... I used RHSS for the hotpads.... I've never had a problem with them melting over the years when setting hot dishes on them... Besides I ran out of cotton..:(... I love CroJulee's dishcloth... I plan on making more for Christmas gifts.... Thank you for the pattern Julee.... GBU!:manyheart

Love & Prayers,

Dawn

:yayI finally got more batteries to take pic's of more dishcloths so decided to add them to the first post.... I changed the middle of Julee's center of dishcloth for a flat center..... I really enjoy making her pattern..... My auntie has apples in her kitchen hence the red ones.... The square one I got from a link from the Ville but can't remember where...When I find it, I'll post it..... GBU!:manyheart

Here is the link for the Square V-Stitch dishcloth

http://debscrafts55.blogspot.com/2008/06/debs-v-stitch-granny-dishcloth.html

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=105020

post-23293-135897450626_thumb.jpg

post-23293-135897463255_thumb.jpg

post-23293-135897463261_thumb.jpg

post-23293-135897463264_thumb.jpg

They all look great. I like the green and white one in the upper left hand corner. I have been wanting to make one of those; and have seen a lot of them on here, lately. Great work on all of them. :hook

They all look great. I like the green and white one in the upper left hand corner. I have been wanting to make one of those; and have seen a lot of them on here, lately. Great work on all of them. :hook

:)Thank you,.... I like the green one also the best.... I made it an 8 point instead of the 7... I had problems with shaping the 7 point... I also did 2 rows for most of them instead of only one.... Turned out fuller is the only word I can think of.... It was a fun pattern! Hope you'll try one... GBU!:manyheart

• 2 weeks later...
:)GBU is God Bless You! Hope people aren't offended by that! :manyheart

No I am not offended. I just had seen that in several places and never knew what it stood for. Thank you for answering.

Archived