8Ball's Dress

Cordelia

8Ball, Dh's big mean doggy also known as the number one baby (just ask the fleshy kids) loves clothes but detest sleeves so keeping her needs in mind tried to make her a dress. Shes actually butch-ish but to cover her hiney area and back and leaving arms free, dress is all I could think of at the time!

One pic shows the dress the others is just cuz shes so danged cute!:blush

8ballsdress002.jpg

8ballsdress001.jpg

Thanx for looking!

PS. thanx for the hand holding you all, you know who ya are! :manyheart Read more:Here

Oh my goodness I just love your baby how cute :manyheart I love the outfit :) I posted some pics of my baby in some outfits at crafster and some people didn't like me dressing her they said it's cruel :rolleyes Most of the people liked it though:)

So cute :manyheart you can send 8ball my way if you get tired of her :)

Oh my goodness I just love your baby how cute :manyheart I love the outfit :) I posted some pics of my baby in some outfits at crafster and some people didn't like me dressing her they said it's cruel :rolleyes Most of the people liked it though:)

So cute :manyheart you can send 8ball my way if you get tired of her :)

You know I was never fond of those who dressed their fur babies BUT anyone that knows and loves a chihuahua know they freeze even in summer if there is an AC running. So its either let her freeze (which is cruel), let her crawl under a blanket and not want to come out, not even to go potty (which is cruel) or put on a cute sweater/jacket that allows her to play and potty and eat drink and be merry! LOL My schnauzers wear coats in winter as well and they are fairly hearty but they like it, I prefer them some sort of warm. Anyhoo buttom line let them think its cruel, who knows their child, furry or not better than the mom?:D

Thanx for the compliments 8ball and I appreciate very much!

Archived