Crochet 2010 Calendar

moonspinners

I just bought this box calendar today at Joanne. Obviously it's not called Crochet Pattern A Day Calendar. Same publisher (Accord Publishing) and same complier (Susan Ripley) as for the 2009 Crochet Pattern A Day Calendar. 117 patterns included in the 2010 calendar. I found a lot of quick-to-make projects in there I'll be doing.

new title, same basic calendar...fewer patterns (obviously) but on much sturdier paper.

It is what used to be referred to as CPAD here on the ville.

I have my copy too...I'm in it 3 times-- :D happydance-- twice in April, once in Dec. I am very happy with what I see in this calendar.

• 2 months later...

Only 117 patterns? :P

On the site accordpublishing.com, it shows the cover which says 105 patterns.

Maybe if I got a real good deal.

Anyone know if there's a listing of the patterns in this? I know previous years they published it as a pdf, but I can't find it.

• 1 month later...

I ended up getthing this. It says 105 patterns, but there's a bonus pattern for each month = 117 patterns. It's not bad, but so-so. If you can get it on sale or with a coupon, that's the way to go. Or if you collect these or like them, then it's worth it to you, get it.

Debbi

I got it at Borders today at 50% off. I dont actually use it..I just go through and take out all the patterns I like, then trash the rest. LOL. Isnt that terrible? But I know there are some things that I will NEVER make.

Oh, and I love My Irresponsible Purse... I saved that one for sure!

Archived