Classic Crochet's felted purse/new pictures added

cindylou4516

I just finished the felted purse in crochet world magazine by classiccrochet. I really like it, but maybe I didnt leave it in the hot water long enough because you can still see the stitches. I am tempted to put it in the washer again. What do you think, should I or would it hurt it.

Here are the new pictures of the purse after felting it two more times. Tell me what you think of it now. Thanks

post-17499-135897441651_thumb.jpg

post-17499-135897441656_thumb.jpg

Looks like a great purse. Good size for all the goddies we all like to carry. I like the flap too, my purse is always falling off the front seat and dumping onto the floor. I've never felted, but I think one more time would make this great purse perfect! Good Luck

Very nice work, Cindylou! I love how your purse turned out, size, shape and color, and hope to see an updated photo once it's felted to suit you. I have yet to attempt felting myself, but definitely want to take a stab at it sometime. Thank you for sharing.

Looks great. You did a nice job. Lovely shade of blue.

I just started this pattern today. I only have about an inch of the sides done. The sides are wavy; did yours start out that way too and eventually did they smooth out?

yes it was a little wavy but that changed after it was felted. I dont know if it was supposed to be wavy though.

Thank you; I ended up frogging mine. The waving was getting worse. I must have done something wrong. I may try it again.

Archived