Dainty Crocheted Wedding Favor.

Pebbles

I have crocheted these 3 wedding favors for my friends Grandaughter's wedding in March. I am going to be very busy as there will be 120 guests, so I need 117 more.It takes me almost one hour to complete one.

I used size 10 thread and 1.75 hook.I made a few ajustment to the pattern my daughter got from the internet four years ago.

I crochet the string with the same shade of green as the bridesmaids and added a gold edging and gold beads. I placed a little plastic dish at the bottom. This means the bride can fill it with something of her choice.

post-16858-135897436695_thumb.jpg

post-16858-135897436698_thumb.jpg

post-16858-135897436701_thumb.jpg

Wow that is amazing. 120? Your are ambitious! Good luck!! I hope you're able to get them done in time! :cheer

If I somehow got myself roped into that I would use green ribbon to make the ties, and teach the bride & groom or someone else to work in ends.

Very pretty favors, Pebbles -What a special contribution to your Granddaughter's wedding, especially with the addition of your own personal touches! I'm just imagining the 120++++ positive thoughts, good wishes, and special prayers for your Granddaughter that will likely take place as you while away with each favor. Kudos to you for your talents, your generosity....and your patience! Best wishes as you count them down. :mdust

EDIT: Oops! Sorry, I misread...it's your friend's Grandaughter's wedding rather than your Granddaughter. :blush

Maybe you might make a few extra, some people like to have a couple of extra.

Especially if those are specially homemade..Plus if you do have some extras

more candy for you to eat.

Just a thought...Always better to have left overs than not have enough to pass out.

They are still really pretty though. Great Job.

jaye

Archived